Plate-1

"Yoongi!!"

Mr.Min Jay shrieked from the living
room, and Yoongi who was having
breakfast bought by his husband , dropped the spoon on his plate and started heading out of the room only to be stopped by Jimin's roar.

"Uncle Jay , he is having breakfast , he will come in a while , after he finishes it thoroughly."

Retort Jimin , too much sweetly in his honey dip voice and all Mr.Min Jay did was nod standing still in the living room , acknowledging last time when he responded back.

"Uncle , I'm on my way."
The Deep voice replied to him a little louder.

Yoongi who was a witness , gave a warning look towards his husband and headed out of the room with his briefcase..

"Yoonie!!"

Jimin slowly rolled his name out of his tongue but he didn't stop and started walking away from his room now their room.

Mr.Min Jay looked at him with raised eyebrows and opened mouth , he thinks his uncle's jaw will drop soon if this goes on.

Before he can take the last couple of stairs , a loud trashing sound echoes in the Min's Mansion.

He shook his head all defeated.

He didn't react , It wasn't new for him.

He is accustomed to it by now.

The story of every morning in Min's Mansion.

The tale of losing a plate every day , if not two.

And the history of his husband's anger.

After all it's been a month.

"One day , there will be no plates to eat on , if this goes on , I have asked Jay to not call Yoongi , when he is having breakfast."

Mrs.Min Jee murmured and glared at his husband , who was busy gawking at the newly married couple's room for any sort of drama.

Yoongi ignored every one and started walking towards the Mansion's exit.

Soon followed by his uncle.

Humorously.

Being the newly married MIN , wanting to be a graceful SON IN LAW , Jimin cleaned the mess he created by himself even though maid persuasive about his duty , he would clean.

He heads out of his room with pieces of broken plate and eyes down on the floor , like the intricate carvings on the floor marble is the most interesting thing he has ever seen.

First sight LOVE is no joke for him.

Life was much better than this before , being the only son of Mr.Kim Namjoon and Mr.Kim SeokJin , a Top Successful Business Tycoon and a Supermodel Internationally.

Everything on his palm before even the thought of it strikes his mind.

Never thought a marriage would make him pick up the pieces of a broken plate.

His appa (Kim SeokJin) would be so furious to hear this.

He is trying his best to adjust and calm his enraged self.

He fell for his dumb ass husband at the very first sight.

A smile appears remembering their first interaction.

His heart danced to the man's heartbeat entering Kim's Mansion.

He flushed in different colours of red for the first time looking deep in his now husband's ebony cat-like eyes.