Plate-7

"What's wrong Jimin."

Yoongi turned from the mirror now looking directly at Jimin.

As his loud as the sun spouse was sitting quietly on the bed after placing his breakfast on the table before their black leather coach.

Jimin looked up at his husband's blue ocean eyes, trying to fight away the bitter feeling in his gut.

He shakes his head as no , as Yoongi makes his way towards him.

"Then why are you looking like an injured cat?"

He says giving a hand to encourage his husband to walk with him towards their now laid out breakfast.

Jimin scoots closer to a person feeding him trying to ease his pricking emotions.

Jimin hides his face in now Mr. late Min's neck who wraps his arms around him settling his chin above his husband's fluffy head.

"I don't know why but I feel agitated."

Jimin says sobbing.

Yoongi pulls Jimin's face in his palms cupping his face as he places the most purest kiss on his forehead.

Jimin sighed in content before leaning closer to Yoongi , as his heart raced wildly against his ribcage trying to burst out.

He sighed thinking he has the most ethical and unblended person as his husband, he snuggled in the said person's chest trying to erase all the uneasiness.

Yoongi kissed his forehead once more with all the tenderness he could muster , as Jimin tightened his hold on Yoongi placing a soft peck just above his heart as a replica.

"Yoongi , You are very late today."

Yoongi sighed looking at his black diamond rolex , he is damned that he has no meetings till noon , but he needs to check on some projects before the meeting.

"How are you feeling now?!"

Jimin with a heavy heart pulled himself away from the most safest place in the sphere.

"When will you be back?"

"Sharp by 10:00 pm."

Jimin closed his eyes as Yoongi cupped his cheeks leaving a small peck on his forehead before leaving Jimin seated on the coach.

After collecting all his things around the room he leaves a last peck on Jimin's cheek bidding him good bye.

Someone was waiting for Yoongi to leave so that the game of vengeance can start.

Min Rouwn dialled few numbers having small conversations with them seeing Yoongi leave the mansion with destruction written in his eyes.

"Rouwn?!"

Jimin snarls seeing Min Rouwn at the entrance of his room the uneasiness swirling in his gut like a hurricane.

"I'm here for your forgiveness Jimin , I shouldn't have crossed my lines, it's really shameful how I acted."

Jimin raised his eyebrows before sighing.

"This is my first and last warning to you Rouwn, if you repeat what you did today, I'll make sure you are awake in hell next."

Rouwn fist his hands , gritting teeth shadowed by a sly smile to control his flame violently.

"I'm sorry Jimin."

"It's okay , You can leave now."

"Thank you Jimin."

Jimin hum as Rouwn turned to leave their room and finally now Jimin could breathe.