Plate-16

Plate 16 to 20 is there as chapter 4 on YouTube, you can watch if you want, here on Wattpad I can post only one chapter per day!!!

🔗 https://youtu.be/PdAqVAp5l4A

Account: _minminie_139

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They lay beside each other without uttering a word the heat of their make out was still in the air , Jimin was looking at the blue roof of his room , trying to calm down his racing heart by taking deep breaths , he was sure he was redder than the cherry.

Whereas Yoongi, he was looking at Jimin like a love sick cat totally in LOVE with his husband, Min Jimin.

Yoongi took a hold of Jimin's hand , Jimin looked at their intertwined fingers.

"Jimin."

The said person hums but still not turning their head to look at him.

Yoongi's hold on Jimin's hand tightens ,

"Are you sure , you will manage?!"

Jimin turned to look at his husband lovingly and the faith he had in him could fight the world just so that everyone bows to his husband.

"I mean you will be oka-"

"Yoongi!!"

It was Jimin's turn to show his affection , he shifted his weight on his elbow before kissing Yoongi's cheek ,

"I'm your husband Mr.Min , and we will go through this together, of course we will fight , there will be ups and downs, some things won't go as we planned, but I want you-"

Jimin snuggles in Yoongi's neck as Yoongi wraps his arms lazily around him to not restrict his movements.

"But I want you to share everything with me , your stress , frustration , anything that's bugging you, don't hesitate with me Yoongi never , not once , I'm here for you hubby and always will."

Yoongi's heart drum so loud against his chest he was sure Jimin could hear it as the said person softly kissed his neck and placed his right paw on his thumping heart.

"And-"

Jimin kissed once again at the same spot on Yoongi's neck.

"Don't hang back on touching me , I just want you the same."

Yoongi pulls Jimin's face from around his neck and cups his face before kissing his forehead allowing his lips to linger over there for a while before connecting their foreheads.

"How did I get so lucky honey?!

"I doubt that too hubby!!"

Jimin giggles as Yoongi lays him down before hovering over him and leaving loud smooches all over his face , but as he embrace Jimin's Oral commissure his laughter gets glued to his throat and Yoongi leaves a tight peck on his lips.

"So ready for the new life."

Jimin , whose face turns hot blinks at Yoongi and nods but Yoongi is not in the mood to take no verbal answers , he smooches Jimin's lips this time ,

"Words baby!!'

Jimin blushes frantically before asking permission from Yoongi for the entrance of his tongue into his husband's mouth who hums pulling away from Jimin's deed.

"Words honey."

"Yesss."

Jimin whines trying to direct his lips in the direction of Yoongi's , who catch him mid way and kiss him deeply.