Plate-2

Entering the mansion , Yoongi the located dinning area , the usual spot where he always found his husband in a sleepy state counting on him , but today the spot was vacant , he doesn't know why? but he felt wounded.

He just loves making his spouse eat in his adorable sleepy state when according to his husband he is the one who is supposed to make him eat.

It has become a routine to pick him up in his arms , bridal style and place him on their bed then head towards his side of the bed not before pecking his dear on forehead for the first and last time for the day.....

"Where is he?"

He wondered and took steps towards their room , only to find a complete mess.

"Hell , I never knew we own these many clothes!!"

He murmured underneath his breath.

He picked all the clothes in his way to the bed.

He dumped them on the bed softly and quietly.

Then collected all his clothes circling Jimin.

"Such a kid he is!!"

He snorted , glaring at Minnie , while taking off his coat , tie and watch and arrayed them how he liked.

Jimin who was a great actor , acted professionally.

Yoongi sighed eyeing the heap of clothes , he amassed them in his arms and roughly placed them on their couch.

He grumpily stated.

"I don't remember Mr.Kim owning a boutique or planning to."

He started folding their shirts just after the second one , he pushed himself up from the black leather couch and threw himself beside Jimin.

"I'm tired."

Listening to grandpa Yoongi it was tough for Jimin to not giggle but everything went high , when he felt a warm hand adjusting him , pulling him closer towards a built-up chest.

A homely hand on his waist makes him snuggle in Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi adjusts himself so that it's cosy for his Jiminie , He doesn't get himself , the whole day he was in utter denial and at the end of the day , when he craves peace and comfort it's just Jimin he finds everywhere.

Jimin was blissed , feeling safe.

When ducklings started dancing in his stomach Jimin decided it was not in his plan and then it clicked him , Did Yoonie ate anything?? , It took him only one month to understand his cat , Knowing that Yoongi doesn't like eating alone , his mind started planning for a proofed plan , not wanting his husband to be aware of his international acting career.

Yoongi pulled the covers upon them.

And then it happened.

He pecks Jimin's forehead.

Jimin stopped breathing his complete face turning to a deep red rose.

Yoongi couldn't feel Jimin's breath on his clavicle , his lullaby.

He opens his eyes and looks in his arms.

Panicked Min Yoongi clutches Jimin's waist tighter terrified and brings his free hand towards his husband's beauty.

"Baby??!"

He slurs , softly barely a whisper but Jimin who heard it clearly was no longer alive.

Yoongi started massaging Jimin's cheek bone lovingly like Jimin is the most fragile rose , thinking his baby is having a thrilling dream.