Plate-15

"What?!"

Jimin was furious and Yoongi was doubting himself, will he survive this , he turned back to look at his in-laws, Namjoon who was looking sorry for him , but Mr.Kim Seokjin looking proud as fuck , trying to voice 'Get him , he is my son'.

"Umm , Jimin?!"

Yoongi called him out sweetly but Jimin was not having it , he scowled at his husband trying to convey his message through his eyes , 'Try me'.

Yoongi thought he could use his  father-in-law's drama to convince his mate,

"I knew your appa was taking my test , so ofcourse I needed to act , to get you."

But there was no change in Jimin's expressions he was still scowling at Yoongi like he would feed on him at any given moment.

Yoongi entered the room from the corner leaving Jimin standing at the door and sitting on the bed ,

"I'm not scared of you."

Yoongi whines, he looks up at Jimin who clicked the lock before turning around still looking pointedly at him and sitting beside him on the bed.

"Are you also going to take my exam , god first Sir then Mr.Kim , your appa and know my Jiminie , I think today is exam day."

He tried cracking his lame joke but failed miserably , okay it's time to use his secret power , he made the best cat eyes possible and pouted like a kicked cat.

'fuck , so endearing.'

Jimin thought and turned his head sideways to cut Yoongi from his frame , Yoongi called out him with all the love ,

"Jimin!!"

Jimin smiled but covered it quickly ,

"Jimin , honey!!"

Jimin was sure his jaw was touching the floor as he turned to face Yoongi dumfounded ,

"What did you call me!!"

Yoongi tilted his head confused, but he was happy anyway his beloved spoke to him.

"Jimin?"

Jimin was ready to turn off to the other side,

"Honey!!"

The blush on Jimin's face spread like a wild fire , and Yoongi smirked ,

"Say it again?!"

Yoongi was amazed, a simple pet name can make his husband so red?!, but he was in the mood to tease,

"Jimin?!"

Jimin thought okay , if his husband was in the mood to tease then so he is!!!

"Appa was right , you are such a boring person, I should just go with appa's decision, maybe somewhere waiting for you , I'll find a romantic person."

Jimin said with a smirk and Yoongi's Jealousy overpowered him , he pulled Jimin on his lap and held his waist with one hand and a thigh with other and the grip on both his body parts were so tight he was sure it was going to leave bruises on his skin , he was surprised out of hell.

"What did you say?"

Yoongi dared Jimin to repeat, who wiggled a little in his hold and was going to say something but Yoongi cut him to it ,

"Don't you think about it."

Finally Yoongi's voice cracked a little and his eyes filled with tears as now he was not surrounded by anyone except his Jiminie he was free to show his emotions, it was okay to cry ,

"All I'm left is with YOU, Jiminie, no I can't lose you."

He hugged his Jiminie tight as the said person regretted ever saying those words.

"I was just teasing , Yoonie."

Jimin wrapped both his arms around Yoongi and kissed the exposed side of his neck softly as Yoongi's breath got stuck in his throat.

"Promise me , You will never leave my side , never!!!'

He said pulling him closer if possible he loosened his grip around Jimin just to connect his lips to the skin at the back of Jimin's ear he sucked hard , leaving chaste kisses from his ear down to his neck ,

"Promise."

Jimin half moaned , as Yoongi was leaving firm smooches in the region between his neck and collarbone.

"Yoo-ng-i."

Jimin brokenly moaned this time as he quivered in his husband's hold when he hummed against his neck.

"Lea-ve m-e."

"No , You were the one calling me unromantic a few minutes ago , cheese cake."

Jimin couldn't help when he broke into fits of laughter hearing the pet name from his oh so uptight husband, Yoongi was annoyed he turned around taking Jimin with him.

Jimin was reclined on the bed and Yoongi was hovering over him , he tried to intimidate him but was not successful as Jimin was still a giggling mess , he gave up and lied back beside Jimin.

"You know what-."

Jimin stopped chuckling but the smile was still plastered on his face as he looked at Yoongi beside him,

"I'm not gonna try to act romantic anymore, you can laugh as much as you want."

Jimin chortle and raised himself on his elbow and tried to act all seducing by making different patterns with his index finger on Yoongi's chest,

"So?!"

Now it was Yoongi's turn to laugh his ass off , but as he turned towards his spouse his laugh died down mid way.

Jimin's eyes were alluring he was definitely trying to tempt Yoongi but suddenly like a bad dream Jimin laying with someone else on their ex bed flee away infront of Yoongi's eyes he couldn't help when he connected their lips suddenly , Jimin was aghast to say!!!!

They were each other's first, Yoongi hovered once again on Jimin without breaking the peck , his mind replied ,

'I'll make sure everyone pays for making my Jiminie cry!!'

He hummed in the peck , he was about to retreat his lips and apologize as he couldn't feel Jimin responding.

But this time it was his lips that were captured by Jimin's who was smiling foolishly against his lips.

Jimin pulled his lips back , and cupped Yoongi's face ,

"I LOVE YOU Mr.MIN YOONGI."

Jimin spoke softly because the fear of rejection was eating him from inside , but Yoongi's reaction did say there is nothing to fear , his spouse's eyes were filled with tears as he crashed their lips together but this time upping the level of sexual arousal, he could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat, as Yoongi's tongue asked the permission to devour Jimin.

Today's incidents made Yoongi prove himself to the world and his ex family that he is capable of Jimin , and Jimin is only his , HIS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                Author h

                                                Author h........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~