Plate-11

"I'll go with Yoongi, let me go dad."

Kim Namjoon didn't look at his son who struggled to get out of the car , even though he knew the car worked on his dad's command.

"He has left with nothing Jimin , you will only suffer with him."

Namjoon side eye his son from the rear-view mirror ,

"I didn't marry him for his money, I already had enough of it."

Tears streamed down Jimin's face like a waterfall , he splashed around just so that something clicked and the door opened,

"I don't give a damn about money."

He tried hard to open the bloody car door so that he could pull Yoongi in his arms , but as nothing worked he screamed his lungs out and glared at his dad with his blood shot eyes.

"This is all bullshit , in the end you will come to me , asking for money , I don't want you to suffer with him , just go home with me I'll take care of everything."

Kim Namjoon rolled his eyes seeing Jimin's irate face , but soon his expressions changed to making his eyes look big and round , eyebrows raised up in what looks like a why-is-everybody-always-picking-on-me kind of stare, knowing well his father , who is very soft for his puppy eyes and pouty face.

He tries to free himself from the cage , the car ,

"I promise , I'll not come to you , never for the money."

He sobbed rubbing his eyes trying to look strong.

"I will never ask for anything ever dad."

Jimin took Kim Namjoon's left hand in between his both palms ,

"I will never..."

Namjoon turned his face towards right not wanting to look at his son , because it will now take just one look and he will give in to whatever his son desires.

"Da-da..."

Namjoon shook this can't be it , Jimin only calls him dada when he is really sad or hurting and it was just twice , once when he was around 5 and other 17.

Jimin again tries to open the car door but to no avail , he bangs his fist on the window of the same car door.

Namjoon sighed and finally looked at the so called Min Yoongi from the rear-view mirror, he glared at the said man , because why the fuck he isn't coming , is he not in love with his son , what ever he saw few minutes prior was it all in his head?!

"You will let him go Jimin , if he let you come with me today and just silently walk away."

Kim Namjoon said with such a finality in his voice that if some one else was sitting in Jimin's place would duck their head in submission.

"He will never let me go!!"

He said with the only hope left in him , as Namjoon was ready to reply a loud knock was heard from the car mirror adjacent to him.

Namjoon was so quick to cane his head that the noise of breaking of the bone can be heard.

Kim Namjoon shot draggers at the person who was giving competition to his son at making puppy eyes , he just looked straight pulling down the wind shield window of drivers seat and closing his eyes he is not daring enough to keep them open ,

"What?"

His voice was stern , Yoongi took a breath before speaking ,

"Sir just listen to me once!!"

Min Yoongi was pleading it was a clear in his voice , but the wrinkled skin on Namjoon's head was clear indication he was confused by the word SIR?!!

"Whatever, just be quick , I'm busy business man!"