Plate-25

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, feeling a tight hold on his palm. The first person he saw was his husband, with a pale face and his head resting on the bed beside Jimin's thighs.

His husband's eyes were closed, and Jimin smiled as he raised his left hand and lovingly caressed his cheeks. He lightly ruffled his hair and gazed at him with affection.

Jimin looked around for his parents since it was his second day in the hospital, and the doctor had advised him to rest due to food poisoning.

Feeling Jimin's touch, Yoongi opened his eyes filled with love and worry. Tears welled up in his eyes as he took a deep breath, and their gazes met. Yoongi reached out his right hand, gently holding Jimin's cheeks, and moved his chair closer to Jimin's bed. He placed a tender kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"You scared the hell out of me,"

Yoongi said, tears falling. Jimin wiped them away, offering a comforting smile before pulling Yoongi's face closer. Without a word, he pecked Yoongi's lips in response.

"I'm never going to leave you alone again,"

He tried to sound stern, but his words came out sweet and gentle.

"And what the hell did you eat that caused food poisoning?"

Yoongi asked, his face furrowing with concern. Jimin shrugged, remaining silent as he continued to gaze longingly at Yoongi. Opening his arms, Jimin looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes. Any lingering anger in Yoongi dissipated, and he gladly embraced Jimin, hugging him tightly.

"I didn't do it on purpose, Yoonie,"

Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear, placing a tender kiss on the junction between his shoulder and neck, causing Yoongi to let out a soft moan.

"I missed you,"

Jimin's tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I missed you too, my little nymph,"

Yoongi pulled back slightly, peppering Jimin's nose and lips with gentle kisses.

"Where are appa and dad?"

Jimin asked, scanning the room for his parents.

"They went back home and asked me to bring you straight to the Kim Mansion from the hospital,"

Yoongi replied, resting his head on Jimin's chest. Around Jimin, Yoongi couldn't pretend to be anyone else. Jimin had a profound effect on him, and he cherished their genuine connection.

Jimin loved playing with Yoongi's hair, as his said husband rest his head on Jimin's chest listening to his heartbeat, and teasing him affectionately, always treating Jimin as his innocent partner.

Soon, Jimin was discharged from the hospital, and Yoongi drove them towards the Kim Mansion. Jimin had been gazing at Yoongi throughout the ride, his eyes brimming with tears.

He felt like an emotional wreck but couldn't pinpoint the reason. He tried to distract himself with various thoughts, but none of them succeeded in easing his overwhelming emotions.

"Yoongi, please pull over,"

Jimin whispered calmly. Without hesitation, Yoongi guided the car to a stop and turned his gaze towards Jimin. In the blink of an eye, Jimin was enveloped in his arms, their lips meeting in a passionate exchange.

Jimin didn't allow any room for response, tenderly cradling Yoongi's face in his hands and peppering kisses all over. Yoongi simply stared at him. He bit his lower lip, attempting to contain the overwhelming surge of emotions, as Jimin continued to kiss him fervently.