Plate-4

The sun peeked through the curtains waking Jimin up.

Caressing his eye, he looks beside him finding it empty but still warm , On hearing the sound of the water draining from the bathroom , he makes it clear to himself ,

"He is not going to the office today."

He jumped out of the bed , making his way to the dinning room, he goes straight to Mr.Min Jay , neglecting Min Rouwn and his boyfriend who were busy licking each other and Mrs.Min who was engrossed in serving the person he was going to address.

"Uncle Min!"

Mr.Min Jay being the good uncle he is, with a smile looked up at Jimin.

"Good Morning Jimin."

Jimin snorts to himself, picking up a plate and serving plenty for himself and his husband he says,

"Yoongi is not going to the office today."

Mr.Min Jay was agitated by Jimin's attitude but was trying to keep calm , he raised an eyebrow questioning,

"Who are you to decide that?!"

"No , I'm not gonna say that I'm his husband , and I don't think that you need to be reminded about my shares in the 'Min Empire'."

Jimin waits for a reply but seeing nothing directed towards him , he hums.

"Okay then , that's decided he is not going to the office today."

But as he turns to take a step he sees his husband with his briefcase getting down the stairs, who was an audience too for the small talk.

Mr.Min Yoongi doesn't even spare a glance at Jimin and walks towards the entrance of the mansion, but Jimin is quick to cane his head towards the so-called head of the family.

Jay snickers and with the venom coated words order , like he is preaching a servant.

"Yoongi, You are not needed today in the Empire, I'll handle it myself."

Jimin smuggling thinks , 'Like he could.' But as he looks at his beloved anger starts bubbling in his gut.

The soon to be the CEO looks hurt , Yoongi deserves to be nursed with a bit of love atleast in front of his spouse.

Without uttering a word he turns to take steps towards their room , but a loud crunch makes him turn towards Jimin vexed.

"Ahhhh."

That's it , Yoongi is at his brim , he throws his briefcase on sofa and take big strides towards Mr.Min Jimin.

Jimin whines as no one helps him and a peice of broken plate buries itself more deeper into his forefoot.

Yoongi acts on impulse and picks Jimin up, bridal style not giving a shit about anyone. As he looks in Jimin's teary eyes he thinks his fragile mate doesn't deserve this hell of a place.

Being anxious Yoongi voices,

"Didn't I tell you, not to splash plates anymore?!"

Mrs.Min Jee sighs , happy that no more plates will be beaten up anymore, Thorn sentences his thoughts.

"Thank God, from now onwards he will not smash plates at every given occasion."

Jee hums approving his son in law's honey dip voice.

"Look at him , it did him no good."

Mrs.Min the old lady finally makes her presence speak.

Yoongi starts strolling towards their room , irrespective of anyone's presence , Jimin wraps his arms tighter around his nape smiling softly cuddling his man's chest.

Jimin feels blood oozing out his leg he trembles in Yoongi's arms and as they enter their room , he howls softly, making Yoongi place him on their side coach and kneel down before him to examine his wounded leg.

Yoongi fetches First Aid from the side table and starts examining the small piece of soda-lime-silica glass he slowly pulls it out not attracting any sort of reaction from Jimin.

But as Yoongi ends bandaging up Jimin's now bandaged foot he hears soft sobs , he looks up at Jimin whose whole being was already consumed by Yoongi.

"Is it hurting too much , should I call a doctor."

Min Yoongi is on the verge of tearing up , extends his hand to grab his phone, but a small tiny one stops him.

"I'm fine."

Yoongi holds Jimin's small hands and takes a seat beside him , embracing him in a cosy hug.

"Then why is your eyes draining water?!.

Jimin kisses Yoongi's heart that was beating abruptly against his lips.

Stiff Yoongi suddenly panics as sobs get louder and louder.

He looks in his arms anxiety creeping in his veins as Jimin starts weeping.

He tries softly to remove Jimin's small paws from the crying cat's face, so that he can conclude, whether he is in pain or not.

But the sight in front of him catches his breath in his throat, angry red eyes not only due to crying but the agony behind them for him makes him lose all his composure.

He claps his husband in his arms.

Jimin whines , suffocated.

Mr.Min Jimin feels like he owns the world , every little thing in this big sphere is his , this man Mr.Min Yoongi is his , ONLY HIS!!!

"Mine."

Jimin snivel loudly.

"Shhh , All yours!!"

Jimin snuggles closer if possible , Yoongi securing him in his arms like he is the most fragile man in the universe.

A light peck on the exposed area of his chest makes Yoongi pick the shy Jimin in his arms again in bridal style.

Jimin looks at his Yoongi like a sunflower looks at his sun.

He places Jimin on the bed softly arranging a pillow for his wounded leg , Jimin wails opening his arms.

Yoongi tug off his coat hastily and locate himself between those paws , Yoongi's favourite place, his home.

How he got so lucky , it's like Jimin is a synonym of blessing in his brutal life , sometimes a right place is a person.

"It doesn't matter, what I am , I'm yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author h.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo what's up, how are you guys doing, I know I said I'll be updating my other book , but thought this book is short why not just complete it first!!!!

I know you guys waited long for updates but trust me , it was my first year pursuing my degree, first semester was like hell even in my final exam preparation holidays I was completing my records damn , I don't want to remember it🥺.

But don't worry , your author was second in rank , I scored 9.48/10 GPA .

They gave like two days holiday before the second semester started, I was baffled like fuck you , I thought atleast 10 days would do , I wanted to update , each semester consist of 6 months.....(Will continue shortly in the next chapter)