Plate-9

"He believes in him ,  more than anyone."

"He loves him , more than anything."

Everyone looked at the entrance where none other than stands Jimin's protection , his strength , his father.

"D-ad."

Jimin yanked the hand griping his humerus and in the blink of an eye he was engulfed in the most protective hug he felt in ages.

"Dad trust me , I don't know who he is , how he even entered my room , hell in the mansion."

"Shhhhh."

Kim Namjoon shrugged his blazer, wrapping it around his son Min Jimin and kissing his hair softly before calmly whispering ,

"You don't have to explain anything to anyone my son , I trust you more than anyone in this world."

The first sob left Jimin's plum rosy lips which grumbled against his father's chest.

"Nobody believes me , they think I-I cheat-,"

"Shhh."

"I-I want to go h-ome."

"Yes , baby let's go home."

Namjoon glared at every member of Min mansion taking internal notes to make sure they pay for every single fallen tear from Jimin's eyes.

Kim Namjoon scowls at the media,

"I will make it certain that there is no other word from your channel, if a single picture or a sentence is on-aired related to MY SON."

Namjoon makes sure his words are heard and implied and he gets to take a final decision,

" Am I clear!!"

It's so different from just a minute ago the voice of even the pin falling can be heard.

All the media were hanging their heads low in respect , everybody knew about the shares owned by Kim Namjoon all around the world , The power he held  is not spoken about as if feared it could destroy their existence.

"Don't hurry dad."

A stern voice boomed making everyone turn once again to the entrance of Min Empire's soon to be CEO's bedchamber doors.

The irk in Namjoon's eyes tells the tale of their upcoming future.

"Grow up Kid."

The venom thrown at him by the person he looks up at makes Min Yoongi stumble.

"I'll soon send you the divorce papers , I regret not hearing my husband's advice and offering you MY SON's hand in marriage , a coward like you doesn't deserve him."

Jimin tries to free himself from his father's hold but a clear eye contact with his dad makes him look at Yoongi ,  more worried about him , he has his dad by his side now but Yoongi , he has no one , NO ONE.

The said person ignores his father in law's traumatic words and tries to allocate the person who could justify his proofs.

The man who was found half naked with Jimin in the bed was trying to escape as unnoticed as possible but a loud crack of his own bones make him fall on his knees as a raw punch on his nose makes the first drop of blood stain his crumpled shirt , plentiful of punch land his face , breaking numerous bones. As he was on the verge of unconsciousness, the man sitting on his lower stomach was pulled up by his bodyguard as he roared ,

"How did you enter the mansion, who allowed you in?!"

The now all beaten up man shrinks in fear ,

"Answer me , if you want to live!"

The questioned man is sure no body would be able to save him from the wild beast sitting on his abdomen, maybe if he answered at least he could breath , he points at Thorn as the noise of breaking of his bones can be heard from the only time when he tried to punch the man in dominance and his bones were slaughtered by the same said man.

Yoongi throws the last punch on the now unconscious man as he glares at the media in his room ,

"Now record!!"

He opens his hand as Hoseok plays the CCTV recording of morning when Rouwn misbehaved with his husband, his dear Jimin.

Jimin tries to search for Yoongi's eyes , but Yoongi looks at everyone and everywhere except at his love , his life , his dear Jimin.

Yoongi whizzes towards Rouwn as the second recording plays and the loud and clear voice of Thorn and Rouwn can be heard explaining their filthy plan to the oh so bruised man in the room.

"And now tell me Rouwn, what happened in this fucking room?"

Yoongi snarled at Rouwn who grabbed Yoongi by his collar and smashed his face with a tight fist.

"How dare you to involve me in this mess , you rogue."

Yoongi stumbles back on his foot , Jimin was trying to loosen up his father's grip on him but before he could succeed another fist wins against his husband's face.

"Your husband tried destroying our reputation in society, I knewed he is characterle--,"

A creak of bone can be heard as Yoongi's clenched fist land on Rouwn's now broken nose.

"Don't you dare to even take my husband's name on your stained tongue."

Yoongi throws another punch on Rouwn as the punched man stumbles back on his feet catching is over flowing nose , as he tries to channel his anger and land a fist on Yoongi's unblemished face but to no avail as his hand is caught mid way by the man he bark at ,

"What the fuck he did wrong for you to plan this shit hole against him?"

"Fucking dog."

A journalist voice could be heard in a silenced room pointing at Rouwn.

Yoongi loosens the hold on Rouwn's wrist , who jerks it completely out of Yoongi's hold.

Yoongi addresses the media ,

"I know everyone here was called to pick up the most scandalized news of the town , but I request you to not leak anything otherwise I make sure the corrupted channel doesn't see the next morning."

He catches the eyes of every headline collector,

"I hope , I have made myself clear!!"

Every one of the media bow to him and Kim Namjoon before taking their exit , like employees bow to their bosses.

As only Min's , Hoseok and Kim Namjoon with his bodyguards are left in the room , Yoongi turns to Rouwn ,

"How can you do this to 'US' , Rouwn we are FAMILY!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                           Author h

                                           Author h..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~