Plate-10

"How can you do this to 'US' , Rouwn we are FAMILY!!"

Yoongi muttered in a broken voice but a hard push from the side made him stumble upon his foot,

"How dare u bastard?!"

Shrieks Min Jay,

"Uncle, I can't believe it, how can you even now take his side after knowing his deeds."

Finally the oh so hard composure of the soon to be the CEO crumbled into pieces and tears made home on his cheeks.

Nobody cared , people around him were satiated seeing the oh so Min Yoongi except his beloved husband who was squirming in his father's hold and Kim Namjoon, who was still upset with Yoongi.

"I don't fucking care."

Min Jay shouted,

"How dare he slap , My Son?!"

He pointed towards Jimin , but as he looked in the direction where he pointed he couldn't help but again turn back to Yoongi , as Kim Namjoon doesn't take shit , the statement is popular all round the town.

But this time maybe Yoongi would also walk on the path of his father in law.

"How dare he touch MY HUSBAND , inappropriately."

Yoongi growled rubbing his face , fuck it , he isn't a week wolf , he is the alpha of Min Jimin.

(No it's not an a/b/o story , it's just my sentiment).

"May be Jimin gave him signs."

Yoongi clenched his jaw , fuck it , it's enough he tried not to raise his voice in front of his oh so uncle but he shouldn't have hauled Jimin , his husband.

"Don't drag Jimin in this mess , Uncle."

He finally stood for his husband and himself but a loud crash against his cheek made him finally realise he never belonged here , never.

"We gave you a roof over your head , food to eat , and clothes to wear and this is how you are returning our favour."

Mrs.Min Jee pulled Yoongi by the collar of his black leather blazer and shook him before printing her palm on the other side of Yoongi's cheeks too.

"And don't 'YOU' dare to drag my son in all of this shit."

Mrs.Jee raised her hand as Yoongi closed his eyes as tight as possible not wanting to see himself getting slapped in front of his father-in-law and spouse.

The sound was heard of a soft palm meeting soft squeezy cheek but there was no pain , Yoogi opened his eyes , as big as a sun and was just a second faster to hold a stumbling Min Jimin,

"Jim-i.."

Yoongi turned his husband around snuggling him close to his chest , whispering nothing just sweet words as,

"It's all because of you , and how courageous of you to save your husband."

Min Jee tried grabbing Jimin's arm to turn him around but Yoongi caught him mid way , growling ,

"Stop , Aunty."

The rage that filled Min Jee's eyes could be heard even from the entrance of the Min Mansion , she tried to direct her anger and raised her hand but within the moment her hand was grabbed and twisted,

"Aunty ,"

Jimin moved in Yoongi's arms, and faced Mrs.Jee and moved to whisper sweetly in the said women's ear as the women winced in pain,

"Enough, one more step and I'll make sure I don't hear your name again."

Kim Namjoon smirked knowing every well what his son is capable of.

"Jimin sweetheart this isn't a way to treat your aunt-in-law , leave her."

The only Kim's voice boomed in the room , as the man tried to stop his smile spread across his face.

"The fuck!!"

Min Jay barked and took steps towards Jimin whose hold on Min Jee's arms tightened as the woman in the hold was squirming in pain.

Jay tried grabbing Jimin's hair but was stopped by a hand that caught him mid way and twisted it behind his back ,

"Don't do this Min Jay , he is my son the owner of KIM EMPIRE and yes also a shareholder of MIN EMPIRE."

Kim Namjoon snarled finally making his presence speak,

"I'll make sure , your fucking son pay for everything , fucking everything."

"You bloody bitch."

Rouwn snickered and tried punching Jimin but someone was faster and fiercer than him , and with a blink of an eye he was on the floor.

Jimin looked at his husband and father and smiled he pushed Mrs.Jee back as Kim Namjoon freed Min Jay from his hold , who took quick steps towards Yoongi and dragged him by his collar through the stairs to the main entrance of the mansion.

"I had enough, if this is how you're gonna pay us , I don't need you anymore."

He threw Yoongi out of the mansion like he is just disposing of some sort of garbage and not a human being, the only child of his dead brother, the last souvenir.

"I won't even give you a penny from MIN EMPIRE, everything is mine , every little thing is mine , it's all my hardwork."

Kim Namjoon dragged his son out of all this chaos towards his car , he had enough of all this drama.

Jimin tried to free himself and be the every needed support of his husband but alas , his father was not in the mood to even hear him.

The very first and last year spilled through Yoongi's eyes who wiped it before it made contact with his cheek bone.

He regained his balance before dialling for Hoseok.

"Hoseok bring my certificates and documents out with my bag now."

"You killed my Innocence Min Jay , the storm is about to come , and I'll make sure you are drowning in it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                           Author h

                                           Author h............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~