Chapter 9

<Belladonna POV>

It was the night. Opening Night. We were only going for a weekend as Forks is a small town. I was in my blue dress and had the accompanying wig on. As the first track played I went and found Mary, Alice and Edward wishing them luck before they filed onto the stage. I felt sorry for Mary, the amount of high notes in that song are immense.

Soon the second part of the Main Title was playing and I got ready for my song.

After I started singing the show seemed to fly by and I was going through my dresses like wildfire. First I was in blue then red then yellow. My mind clicked back at my dinner with Eddie, when I'm getting up to dance with him soon Mary starts singing and we began to dance.

Once we stopped my body went back on auto drive, when I was back I was in white and we about to dance once more but this time Eddie was free from his mask.

Of what I remember it was beautiful and the tears in the audience solidified that thought. Everyone left the stage for a proper farewell.

First came on the villagers then the servants in the castle the Lefou and Gaston then me and Eddie came on to a large round of applause, smiles stretched across our faces. Everyone lined up, me and Eddie in the middle, all of our hands clasped together as we took multiple bows to a massive round of applause.

I don't think I need to say it was a wonderful performance.