Chapter 25

<Belladonna POV>

It had been 2 months since Ren had physically been brought into this world although she looked around 5 or 6 with lush, brunette ringlets with a copper sheen and chocolate eyes. She was absolutely adorable! If Jacob wasn't her imprint she would grow up to be a heart-breaker for sure. Eddie would be fighting human boys away with Jasper's rifle collection and most of a tree.

While I was painting and Alice was carrying a vase of flowers, we were thrown into a vision causing my art to become abstract and Alice's vase to be shatters

While I was painting and Alice was carrying a vase of flowers, we were thrown into a vision causing my art to become abstract and Alice's vase to be shatters. Ren was catching snowflakes with Bells and Jacob before they were spotted by a figure - too far to properly see but what looked to be one of the Denalis' - the figure claiming Ren was an immortal child to the Volturi and the Volturi coming for us.

Me and Alice both burst from the vision at the same time - me seeing more due to my power being stronger. I saw a little bit of the past too as Ren was catching snowflakes earlier today.

"The Volturi." Alice muttered, "They are coming for us."

"Why?" Bella asked

"What exactly did Irina see in the forest earlier?" Carlisle questioned Bells

"We were just walking." Bella tried but the dog cut in before she could finish,

"Ness was catching snowflakes."

"Of course." Eddie muttered as he looked out the window, his face grave, "Irina thinks Renesmee is an immortal child."

"Well I could have told you that, do you ask? no, do you even realise I had a vision too? No." I mutter too quiet for anyone, vamp, wolf or hybrid to pick up.