Chapter 41

Before I start this I just wanted to say sorry for the gap between updates as I am running out of ideas for this and to thank everyone as we have just reached 45K reads! So close to 50K guys! So thank you for that and 1K votes, it's this that keeps me motivated to keep up this book. Without you guys I would have given up this book as well as my others and my dream to be an author. Maybe I'll do something special for 50K.
Anyway, the story....

<Belladonna POV>

A couple weeks after the triplets were born, the castle was flooded by Cullens. All of them asking the same thing - to have a baby. Obviously I agreed hence how I am now dealing with four vampires and Ren passing in my rooms... I'm sure they would all be hyperventilating if they could. I sighed and walked over to the table where the tests were laying on top of pieces of paper with each girls' name on, swiftly turning them around before any of them could stop me.

All of them were positive.

Every Cullen female was pregnant.

I smirked and walked out the room, nodding to the waiting males as I passed them before continuing on to the throne room just in time for lunch.

-----------

Four and a half months later and each vampy couple was a parent.
Bells and Eddie having twins, a boy and a girl, called EJ Charlisle and Alicalie Catherine Cullen. Rosie and Emmy having triplets, two girls and a boy, named Eleanor Madeline, Eli Michael and Elena Makenna Cullen.
Allie and Jas having a single baby girl who they named Adalaide Oaklynn Hale.
Ren and Jake had twins, a boy and a girl, called Delila Sarah and Finlay Charlie Black.
And Esme and Carlisle being the first vampire couple who had quadruplets, three girls one boy, who they christened, Ainsley Brooklyn, Ashton Blake, Addison Blair and Abigail Bailey Cullen.

I remember one prominent thing about the day the babies were born and that was thinking 'At least none of them need much sleep'