Chapter 45

<Belladonna POV>

After the wedding, we went on our honeymoon. We went on a roundabout trip through out Europe, starting in Greece and going through every single country before finishing back in Italy. I loved it! I got to tick off a lot of stuff from my 'Do with Mates' bucket list and had a lot of fun time with each of my mates.

But now, after almost 2 months, we were back in Volterra in order to resume ruling the vampire world. I had only just walked through the door when I was dragged off by the girls to my room. A pregnancy test was shoved into my hand and I was shoved into the bathroom before I had a chance to say anything. I sighed and took the test.

Positive

I was pregnant once more! I walked out the room and nodded excitedly at the girls and they all started jumping around and squealing (Including Lils and Trix who now looked about 10). We decided that instead of telling everyone outright we would start a gossip chain and see how long it takes for someone to come to me about it.

Turns out, not that long at all. Before the day was up I had my three loves knocking on my door and asking questions. After confirming the rumours, we kissed and cuddled and I agreed that this time they could give them alliteration names if I got to pick the middle names.

Four and a half months later Aro's twin girls were born and christened Alexandria Kalia and Annabella Zola Volturi.