Chapter 40

<Belladonna POV>

The next four and a half months (being a vampire halves the length of pregnancy) passed by in no time and before long I was ready to pop!

Me and the kings had grown closer during my pregnancy and they cannot wait for our little prince or princess to be born. Or maybe both! Who knows as Carlisle couldn't get a clear reading when he tried to scan me. We don't even know how many there are!

I was walking through the gardens with Jane and Alec whilst my mates were in trials when I felt a great pressure release and a liquid run down my leg.

"Janie?" I said as I stopped in my tracks

"Yes Bell?" She replied as the two of them stopped to look back at me.

"My water just broke."

They immediately flew into action and gathered all our stuff before the three of us flashed back to the castle. All while Janie was calling Agnes and Carlisle, the doctors, and Alec was calling literally everyone else.

Finally we arrived at the make-shift delivery room and I calmly sat on the bed in there and got ready to have my baby or babies.

It was only an hour before I had my three babies in my arms. That's right. Three! I had triplets. One is Aro's kid, Another Caius' and the last being Marcus'. I told them that they could not name them anything that would say automatically whose is whose for example alliteration names like Caius calling his child Cassandra or Caleb. For this set at least.

It was because of this we got to the eldest's name being Lillian Karnia Volturi and she's Caius' daughter, the middle child being called Beatrice Donelle Volturi and she's Aro's daughter and bringing up the rear is Marcus' son with the name Giovanni Ameriko Volturi.

You can really tell I chose their middle names.

Anyway, after everyone had come in and met the triplets, I gave them to their dads and snuggled down for a quick nap. After using the power that makes it so I can of course...

The last thing I heard was Caius singing a sweet lullaby to the triplets before I was out like a light.