Chapter 3 Visitor from Hell

After pretending to be asleep and letting his mother use him as a pillow for nearly 9 hours straight, his mother woke up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him.

Danmaku: Ofc! I forgot that I can't sleep anymore.

After about 30 minutes, he heard his mother calling him down for breakfast.

Junko: Danmaku! Breakfast is ready.

Danmaku: Coming!

Danmaku ran to the bathroom and did his personal hygiene, after finishing he went to the kitchen and saw his mother making pancakes.

Junko: Sit down Danmaku!

Since he had never eaten pancakes in his life, Danmaku was excited even when he couldn't taste anything anymore. He poured syrup on top of pancakes and began to enjoy his breakfast.

Danmaku: OM NOM NOM!

Junko: Do you like it?

Danmaku: Love it!

Junko: Do you enjoy living here?

Danmaku: I do and thank you for accepting me as your son.

Junko couldn't help but pat Danmaku's head, usually he gets annoyed with people who dare to touch his head, but when it comes to those close to him, he lets them pat his head as much as they pleases.

While eating their breakfast, Junko and Danmaku heard a knock on the door.

Junko: Can you go get the door for me?

Danmaku: Of course mom.

When Danmaku opened the door, he met the goddess of Hell, Hecatia Lapislazuli.

Danmaku: Hello!

Hecatia:... Hi.

Hecatia was surprised to see a new face at Junko's house because Junko always lived alone.

Junko: Oh! Hello Hecatia.

Hecatia: Hello Junko! I come to visit you.

Danmaku sees Hecatia without the Clownpiece, he thinks he is in a timeline that takes place after the incident of Touhou Project 15.

Danmaku's thoughts: 'So Clownpiece is living under Hakurei shrine, I'll go there later after asking Hecatia to be my big sister and ask Junko's permission to let me go to Gensokyo'.

Junko and Hecatia sat down in the living room and talk to each other while Danmaku is watching TV.

Hecatia: So who's the kid?

Junko: He's my new son, Danmaku.

Hecatia: *sigh* Junko, we have talk about this, what if he die?

Junko: Oh, you don't need to worry about that.

Hecatia: Huh?

Junko tells Hecatia what happened to him before she met him. After hearing it, Hecatia feel little pity for him, he was just a kid but have to suffer from the society when he was on earth just because of his appearence. While they were busy talking, Danmaku came over to Hecatia and...

Danmaku: Miss Hecatia! Please be my older sister.

After hearing what Danmaku said, both Junko and Hecatia were speechless but Danmaku continued to speak.

Danmaku: My mom and you seem to be really good friend so I want you to be part of my family.

Hecatia didn't feel any lie in his words

Hecatia: 'So the kid just want to have a family that actually care about him?'.

Danmaku was waiting for Hecatia to reply, she accepts to be his older sister but...

Hecatia: If only you can beat me in a danmaku match.

Danmaku: Really?

Hecatia nodded her head.

They left the house and Danmaku ran to a large area to prepare for the match. Hecatia follows him there and Junko is cheering for her son.

Danmaku: Thanks mom! I needed that.

Time skip... (cause I'm bad at describing fight scene)

After winning against Hecatia, Danmaku happily jump on her and hug her.

Danmaku: Welcome to the family, sis.

Hecatia: Thanks you, little bro.

She hug him back.

Hecatia: So I guess I have to call Junko mom now.

Danmaku: If you want to, I don't think she have anything against it.

Junko saw that just smiled at the both of us, the three of us hugged each other and went back to the house and enjoyed the rest of the day.

(To be continued)

Bonus meme: