Chapter 11 I do a little destruction

Side note: I hate some certain Isekai anime so when I'm doing a crossover chapter, I sometimes destroy that anime world.
______________________________________________

Eirin tells Danmaku to leave Cross in Eintei for 3 days to recover, Danmaku takes this time to return to the Moon.

Danmaku: I'm home.

Danmaku called his mother but got no answer, he went into the kitchen and found a piece of paper
on the table. It say:

"Hecatia and I went out and will be back in a few hours."

After reading it, Danmaku opens the fridge and uses his hand to absorb some of the food. He went to the living room and started to watch TV.

30 minutes later...

Danmaku turned off the TV and went to the bedroom, lay down and closed his eyes to think of something to do. Suddenly, a portal opened beside him and sucked him in.

Danmaku: F̶̡̾͊̍̍͗͌̒͠Ü̵͙̗͓̅̏̇͆̒͂͘C̴̦̤̒͆͊̄K̵̼͇̳̠͖̬̺̟̃̇̊̇̂͋!̶̼̙͛̿͆͊͘!̴̢̥̳̣̈́̈̑͝!̸̥̓̂̌̀̏̀̽̇

Meanwhile, on a planet...

A pink haired girl was standing in front of her classmates and teacher, she started chanting summoning spells and a portal appeared. Danmaku stepped out of the portal with a not so happy face.

Danmaku:...

Everyone was looking at Danmaku.

Random student: Did she just summon a plebeian?

Red haired girl: That's The Zero Louise we know.

Louise's classmates start to laugh at her. Danmaku is looking at everything around him with only one thought in his mind, DESTROY EVERYTHING.

Louise: Mr.Colbert, please let me do the summon again.

Colbert: I can't let you do that.

Louise: How come?

Colbert: This is a sacred ceremony that determines a mage's life. Redoing it would be a desecration of the ceremony itself, regardless of whether you like it or not.

Danmaku walked in front of both of them.

Danmaku: You're the one who dragged me here?

Louise: That's right, my name is Louise and I'm your master now.

Danmaku: Well, I got good news and bad news for you. The good news is I'm not going to be your familiar.

Louise: Really?

Danmaku: Yep, and the bad news is...

Suddenly, I̷̧̛͚̟̰̮͙͊̊̔̃͊̑͂̓̅̕͝n̸̡̛͉͙͕̱̬̝͓̣̥̦̭͑́̊̆̅̊͐͑͐̀̀̊̕ͅs̸̡̛̞͈̳̲̗̭̘̟̘̼͚̣͋̔̓͐̇̊̋͌͊ẹ̷̻̘̮̩̮̹̼̐̄̈́͝r̴̢̛̮̘̔̌́̀͐͐t̵̡̝̖̋̐̇̾̊̈́̔̂͠ ̵̨͚̳̬͙̝̩̟͇̑͜͝k̴̟̥̠̱̗͖͇͈̳̉͑̑̽͐̌̑̀͊̂͑́̌̽n̸̥͊̃́̏̏̊͐͋̄̾͜͜i̸͙̦̗͔̎͆̃͑f̷̧̧̭̯̺̮̱̬̖͕̥͈̫̪͗̀̾̉́̏͒̃̌́͘e̶̮͂͂̈́͂͊̀̈́͝ͅ ̵̡͕͓̪̻͕̩̗̇̿̈̉̅n̷̠̿̆͜a̸̧̨̟̗͎͓̥̠̻̪̹̫̠̒̊͠m̸̢̭̣̝̥̘̬̖̳̺̩̖̏͌̂͒̉̇͆̉͐̈́̈́͘̕͜͝ͅę̷̛͖̯̻̮̠̘͕͍̞͆̆͒͐̇̃̊͑̀͌͘ appears on his right hand.

Danmaku: I'm not very happy right now.

Danmaku grabbed Louise by the collar and lifted her up.

Louise: Hey! What are you doing? Let go of me this instant.

Danmaku: You think you can drag me away from my home and make me your pet?

Danmaku started to glitch.