Chapter 28 Virtual Reality of Phantasm

In the SAO universe...

It had been a few weeks since Kirito defeated Oberon and saved Asuna, and now Kirito and his friends were hanging out on the 22nd floor

It had been a few weeks since Kirito defeated Oberon and saved Asuna, and now Kirito and his friends were hanging out on the 22nd floor. They were feeling rather bored because there were no new quests.

GLITCH

They all heard a glitch, they started looking around and saw that everything around them was glitching a little.

Kirito: What's happening?

Everyone's quest notification window suddenly popped up.

Special quest

Quest name: "Embodiment of Nothingness"

Description: "You have lived and experienced everything this world has given you for, whether it's good or bad but those things are coming to an end because the being who lied in the deepest reaches of the universe is coming, putting an end to all of it."

Location: "Center of Alfheim"

Time limit: "25 minutes"

Reward: "I̶̧͈̫̦̞͉̖͇̦̟̱͊̿̈́͝n̴̠̄͗́̈̊͐̍͊̔̀̅̈̉͘s̸̢͙̥̻̫̀͂͊̀́͌͘͠͠ͅḝ̵̛̮̪͉͚̥͎̹̠̫̜̃̄̔r̴̛̛̯͇̥̭͉̹̙̝͕͖̈̑̆͊͋̀͗͜ẗ̸̡̜̙̠̙̟̩̜̟̣̳̤́͒̌̄͋̌͂̄͑͘͝ ̷̧̧̩̰̦̠̼̩̘̠̇̂̓̾̇̀́̑͛͌́̿̉̇̔͜ŵ̶̨̧͈̠͙̝̣̟͇͚̠̯͕̠̱͊̄̀̒̌̐̈̈́̓̿͗̉̅̓͜e̵̢͇̞͆̿̋͌̊̎a̶̘̜̖̫͓̥̮̻̞̩̎̇̅̌͗̆́͌͊̄͂̎̓͘͜͠p̶̨̛̝͇͔̖̹͙̹̟̐͋̿̈̔̓͌̔͜͠͠o̴̞̲̘̬̥͔͔͌̉́̆̏̆̚ͅn̵̤̽͐́ ̷͍̘̙̲͎͋n̷͈̥͐͆̐̊̽̄̿͝ą̷͓̬͌̋̏m̴̘͚̦̺͍̼͍̥̫̥̜͇̬̾͜e̷̯͉̜̪̬͍̺͖̞̜̗͎̖͉͆͒͋̽̌̔̚͝ͅ"

Kirito: Huh?! This is weird.

Kirito sees Asuna and Yui running toward him.

Kirito: Asuna! Yui!

Asuna: What's going on?

Everyone looks up and sees that even the sky is glitching.

Kirito: I think it's had something to do with the quest we just received. Yui, can you find anything more about this quest?

Yui: Yes, Papa.

Yui closes her eyes, trying to find more information about the quest.

Yui: I'm sorry Papa, I'm unable to find more information about it.

Kirito: It's alright Yui.

Yui: But as the quest says, it takes place in the center of Alfheim and the reward is whatever weapon the player wants.

Asuna: What about the "time limit" part?

Yui: It means that when the quest starts, we only have 25 minutes to clear it.