Chapter 29 Subterranean Alcoholic

Time: Somewhere around 6:30 in the morning
Location: On the couch
Status: Asleep.

Cross: I'm not asleep...

Status: Awake

Cross: That's better...

Cross' thoughts: Time for breakfast and then I'll continue with that thousand something page book...

And so Cross got up from the couch, rather lazily, and stretched as he walked into the kitchen to make panc-

Cross: Sandwiches.

I said, he walked into the kitchen to make-

Cross: Sandwiches, obviously.

... Fuck off.

Cross: Aww, I love you too.

... And so Cross made his-

Cross: Sandwiches,

As he continued to interrupt THE NARRATOR!

Cross: Jeez, no need to yell...

Cross' thoughts: What the hell is he still doing up there? It's been a good half day already, wouldn't he normally be bored by now?

And so he finishes making his sandwich and walks upstairs to look at what the hell is taking Danmaku so long.

Cross: Hey Voidling, did you fall into eternal slumber?!

Cross opened the door and saw that the whole room was glitching a little, he saw Danmaku sitting in the middle of the room, his whole body was also glitching and his eyes were closed.

Cross: Ooookay, you have fun with that.

So he closed the door again and went back downstairs to eat his sandwich, pondering as to why Danmaku was glitching out again.

1 hour later...

Cross was lying down on the couch with the Gensokyo Chronicles open in front of him.

Cross' thoughts: I can't remember any of this...

While Cross was still trying to remember what was in the book, he heard a knock on the door, so he walked over and opened the door, making sure to keep his kitsune features hidden. When Cross opened the door, he saw Marisa and the four Reimu standing in front of him.

Cross: Hey! What brings you 5 here? Or is it two? Not sure whether you 4 share the same consciousness or not...

Marisa: Hey Cross! Can we come in? I'm here to see my brother.

M-Reimu: Us too, we kinda miss him.

Cross: He's uh... Last I saw him was an hour ago, and he was glitching around. Not sure if you should go near him when he's like that...

Danmaku: Don't bother, I was just concentrating on my thoughts at that time.

Cross turned around and saw Danmaku, he's not glitching anymore.

Marisa: Brother!

Marisa ran to Danmaku and hugged him.

Danmaku: Haha, what's the matter? Miss me that much?

Marisa:...

Danmaku patted Marisa's head.

Danmaku: Just kidding, I miss you too.

Oni Miko: Hey! What about us?

W-Reimu: Master...

H-Reimu: "Still pouting"

Danmaku saw Oni Miko, W-Reimu and H-Reimu pouting as they looked at him and Marisa.

Danmaku: Alright, come here.