Chapter 23 Chinese Girl Revenge

Inside Patchouli's bedroom, the sun had risen and the light was starting to hit Cross's face making him a bit uncomfortable so he turned to his left to continue sleeping but his hand touched something soft, and he heard a moan which caused him to jolt wide awake.

Cross' thoughts: Don't squeeze, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, don't squeeze.

And he doesn't. But what he does instead, is slowly open his eyes and make sure that his assumption is correct, which it sadly is. His hand was on Patchouli's breast, so he slowly moved it down around her stomach instead and made sure that she was asleep, before coming out of his slight panic.

Cross' thoughts: Okay. She's still asleep. She won't know. This never happened... Her moan was really sweet.

Cross looked at Patchouli's soft sleeping face and had an idea.

Cross' thoughts: She either won't mind... Or she's gonna kill me for this. Oh well.

Cross pulls out a sharpie out of nowhere and pulls off the cap.

Cross' thoughts: Now what should I draw... Oh, I know!

And with that Cross starts drawing on Patchouli's face. And while it was nothing too extreme, it was definitely noticeable if you paid proper attention.

After a while, Patchouli began to wake up. so Cross quickly disposed of the sharpie and nuzzled into her.

Cross: Good morning~

Patchouli opened her eyes and saw Cross leaning his face on her chest, she hugged his head.

Patchouli: Morning, it looks like you already want to touch me.

Cross: As always. And have I told you how cute you are yet?

Patchouli: We're starting to get used to this so I won't mind.

Cross: I don't know why, but you look much cuter than usual today.

Patchouli stood up from the bed, she stood in front of Cross and raised her hands to the sides.

Cross: What?

Patchouli: I want you to help me change my clothes.

Cross: Oh so you're that lazy now huh? And you don't care that I'll see you naked?

Patchouli: I thought you wanted to touch me more? We both have feelings for each other so I allow you to look at my body alone.

Cross: Oh what an honor which I've been bestowed upon.

Cross started to take off Patchouli's nightgown and bra.

Cross: Say... What do you even wear? Your usual outfit looks just like a nightgown. Are you just always in your nightgown?

Patchouli: My clothes are quite similar but I change them every day.

Cross: So basically the same thing every day... How about if I give you something new to wear for once?

Patchouli: No need, I'm comfortable in my usual clothes.

Cross: Alright then. But I will wear something different. Something that I haven't worn since ages. But that can wait. Now where's your 'new' outfit?

Patchouli pointed to a large wooden wardrobe, which Cross opened to find all the clothes were identical.

Cross:... This is ridiculous. Oh well.

Cross grabs one of the gowns and dresses Patchouli.

Cross: Do you need to be carried everywhere as well?