Chapter 32 Extremely rare Youkai

By the time the group returned to Gensokyo, it was already evening. Danmaku and Cross take the girls back to Hakurei Shrine to let them rest. Both are now returning to the village.

Cross: I'm definitely gonna have to go back to that world later to pay the tab... You don't mind opening a portal to it tomorrow morning, do you?

Danmaku: I thought you could just teleport there? And it's a rift not a portal.

Cross: Whatever. And teleporting to new worlds when I got there via external influence, especially your rifts, is not as easy as it normally would be since I can't exactly track the movement, I'll call it.

Danmaku: Fine.

When the two were almost home, they saw lights coming from inside their house.

Cross:... Did you leave the lights on? Cause I didn't.

Danmaku:...

The two go to the window and see three people in their house.

Cross: Man, am I glad I lived in Florida. I know exactly what to do.

Cross pulled out a rifle and loaded 3 darts into it, likely to knock them out once they were hit. Though after he did that, he realized that they were probably too Overpowered to get hit by them anyway and just threw the entire rifle into his pocket dimension again.

Cross: Nevermind. I'll just throw them into my pocket dimension so we can easily deal with them. Do you know what their powers are?

Danmaku: Nue can make anything unidentifiable, Mamizou can disguise into anything and Seija... That for you to find out.

Cross: You're a cunt, you know that?

Danmaku: Then you can deal with them yourself.

Cross: Oh come on, that's not what I meant. But I hate surprises in this world, and I can basically just assume that whatever her ability is, will get me beaten half to death.

Danmaku: Looks like the three of them are having a night out and they chose our house for it.

Cross: They're intruders one way or another.

And so Cross pressed his Overwrite button to send the 3 girls into his pocket dimension.

Danmaku: Welp... I'll wait outside .

And so Danmaku stood outside waiting for Cross to solve the problem.

Cross: ...Alright then...

And so, Cross teleported into his pocket dimension, though he made sure to keep his presence undetected from the girls.

Cross:... You gotta be kidding me right now...

Cross saw only Seija floating in front of him, he couldn't see Nue and Mamizou anywhere. Unfortunately, he couldn't feel any other living beings inside of his pocket dimension except for Seija, so he decided to show himself.