Chapter 15 Getting closer

The next day, Flandre is still sleeping because of yesterday's trip, Danmaku tells Remilia that he will be out all day. In the library, Patchouli was reading a book about Soul magic that Cross gave her while Cross was lying on her lap, thinking about yesterday.

Cross' thoughts: She gave me a kiss huh?

Patchouli: Still thinking about what happened yesterday?

Cross: Mhmm. What else would I be thinking about? Nothing else that's interesting... for now, atleast.

Patchouli: You're too easy to read, you know that?

Patchouli caressed Cross's cheek.

Cross: Is that a problem?

Patchouli: Other girls will tease you more for that.

Cross: And? Let them, I don't really care. And unlike girls, it's easy to read me, so there won't be any misunderstandings.

Patchouli: What if I tell Koakuma to do "that" to you?

Koakuma's cheeks went red after hearing that.

Koakuma: Lady Patchouli!!!

Cross: Hmm... Well, I wouldn't really mind. And if you tell her to then it holds little value.

Sakuya suddenly appeared right in front of them.

Sakuya: The mistress invites everyone to the garden for some tea.

Sakuya disappeared.

Cross: Then let's go. You could practice what you've learnt so far from the book outside, and I'll give you a pointer or two if needed.

The three go to the garden and find Remilia drinking tea with Sakuya beside her. Remilia saw Cross holding Patchouli with his tails. Seeing what's going on, she asked Cross.

Remilia: You like her, do you?

Cross: So what if I do?

Patchouli's cheek turned a little red.

Remilia: Just make sure to take good care of her, I approve of your relationship so you don't need to worry.

Cross: That's good then, but that's only if it even gets to that point. Otherwise, I'd gladly stay with this little cutie~

Cross put Patchouli on the chair and he jumped on her lap, Koakuma poured Patchouli a cup of tea. Patchouli continued reading the book.

30 minutes later...

Remilia felt bored, she suddenly had an idea.

Remilia: Cross, can you entertain us?

Cross: Depends, did you have anything in mind?

Remilia turned to Sakuya and smiled.

Remilia: Sakuya, please have a fight with Cross.

Sakuya said nothing, she immediately grabbed Cross and teleported her and Cross away from Remilia and Patchouli.

Cross: Oh so this is happening, huh?

Sakuya: It's just a friendly match so I'll go easy on you.

Sakuya took out her knife.