Chapter 6 Blood or Red wine

On their way to the SDM, Cross decided to ask Danmaku some questions.

Cross: ...So uh, where, or rather what is the SDM?

Danmaku: SDM stands for Scarlet Devil Mansion, Remilia owns that mansion.

Cross: And who is Remilia? I'm guessing she's the Scarlet Devil?

Danmaku: She's a vampire and she sometimes drinks blood.

Cross: Soo why are we going there?

Danmaku: Explore.

They reached SDM and see a girl stand there and she is asleep

Cross: And who's that? I doubt it's Remilia...

Danmaku: That's Hong Meiling, the gatekeeper, everyone calls her Chinese Girl but she doesn't like that nickname.

Cross: Gatekeeper, huh? Doesn't look like she's doing a very good job...

Danmaku: Try standing here all day and you'll see.

Cross: Yeah, I know. Gatekeeper ain't a nice job. Doubt anyone comes near here anyway, so there isn't that much harm being done.

Danmaku: Reimu sometimes has been here because she was invited by Remilia after the Red mist incident, Marisa often steals Patchy books.

Cross: Is Patchy a person?

Danmaku: Yep, she spends all day in the library can't blame her because she has asthma.

Cross: Poor girl. Does she have episodes often, or not so much?

Danmaku: I don't know, I rarely see her leave the mansion but she has Koakuma to help her so she's fine.

Cross: I could probably make her some Asthma spray if she needs it... How do those work anyway? never looked into it...

Both of them tried to sneak past Meiling but Cross's tails touched her nose and she sneezed.

Meiling: (wake up immediately) WHAT! What's going on? Who are you? The mistress isn't welcoming anyone right now.

Meiling grabbed Danmaku and Cross and put them outside the gate and she locked it.

Cross: Mission failed?

Danmaku: No, I have another idea but I can't sure it will lead us there.

Danmaku created a rift, both of them jumped into it and Danmaku created another rift, both jumped out but didn't know where they were because it was too dark.

Cross: Is this gonna get us in trouble?

Danmaku: If Remilia is nice enough,she will forgive us and probably ask us to play with Flandre.

Cross: ...And who is Flandre..?

When they are both trying to find the light, someone comes in and turns it on. Danmaku and Cross turn to see who it is.