Chapter 33 Peniaphobia

Time skip... (After the "Perfect Possession" incident)

In the past few days, the "Perfect Possession" incident happened. Joon and Shion start stealing money from humans and youkai all over Gensokyo. Danmaku, Cross, along with four Reimu and the others set out to find Joon and Shion to settle accounts with them. Not long after that, Joon and Shion were defeated. Joon is forced to train at Myouren Shrine and Shion is taken care of by Tenshi because Shion's power does not affect Tenshi. During the incident, Cross kept having bad luck when he got into fights with Joon and Shion, his body has so much of Shion's negative energy that he can't even use his power properly.

Cross: ...I'm debating living in another world. A world where all this trouble doesn't exist, because sure, I won't get bored, but on the other hand, I'm so damn weak... What do you think, Danmaku?

Danmaku: If you're going to leave, remember to say goodbye to Patchouli.

Cross: Of course I would. But I'm still not sure... I wouldn't leave forever though, I'd still visit her every now and then.

Danmaku ran into the kitchen, took a bucket and brought it to Cross.

Cross: The hell's the bucket for?

Danmaku: You still don't even know what's wrong with your body right now?

Cross's face turned pale before he suddenly vomited a large amount of bluish-black liquid into the bucket.

Cross:... Nope.

Danmaku: Sigh... Your body is full of negative energy right now, it will take a while to get rid of it.

Cross: Yeah, I'm definitely-

Cross burped, before vomiting into the bucket again.

Cross: I'm definitely leaving after this is over. God, this tastes like shit.

Danmaku: I'm going out for a bit, don't do anything stupid.

Cross: Oh please, my very existence is stupidity.

Danmaku: I'm serious, I bet you can't even use magic in this state.

Cross: Eh. I'll just sleep it off.

And so Danmaku left the house, he looked up and saw that it was already dark, he decided to buy food for Cross. A while later, Danmaku arrives at Geidontei and finds Suika sitting in front of the bar drinking sake and she is heavily drunk.

 A while later, Danmaku arrives at Geidontei and finds Suika sitting in front of the bar drinking sake and she is heavily drunk

Danmaku: Suika?

Suika turned her head back and saw Danmaku, she ran over and jumped on Danmaku's shoulder.

Suika: ~Oh hey it's uoj' What are yoy doing herd?~

Danmaku: Cross is resting at home due to the recent incident, so I have to go buy him food.

Suika: ~Awww thag's unfortunate, can uou drink with me? I'm sure the lottle kitsune will ge fine,~

Danmaku: Sure, I have time.