Chapter 26 Beauty of Everlasting Darkness

Danmaku is currently inside Moriya Shrine after being allowed in by Sanae with Suwako because he said he wanted to meet Kanako. Now in front of Danmaku was an angry Kanako, Sanae and Suwako looked at her confusedly.

 Now in front of Danmaku was an angry Kanako, Sanae and Suwako looked at her confusedly

Danmaku's thoughts: She's definitely mad at me

Sanae: Umm... Kanako-Sama, is there a problem?

Suwako: Yeah, you're usually pretty pleased if there're visitors.

Kanako: So... Want to tell me why you are here before I beat you up?

Danmaku: I just want to apologize for what happened before.

Sanae: Wait! You met Kanako-Sama before?

Kanako: He's the trespasser I told you two before. I saw him fall from Heaven onto Youkai Mountain and jump into our shrine.

Danmaku: I'm sorry about that, if I can get your forgiveness I'll do whatever you tell me to.

Suwako:... I think you should forgive him, if we don't forgive then the people in the village won't want to come here anymore, he's a visitor after all.

Danmaku's thoughts: YES! Thank you Suwako-Sama.

Sanae: That's right Kanako-Sama.

Kanako: You two are just... Fine! But he'll have to clean up our shrine.

Danmaku bowed his head down.

Danmaku: Thank you for your kindness.

Meanwhile, with Cross...

Cross: Let's go out on a date!

Patchouli:... Why did you suddenly ask me on a date?

Cross: To apologize. Just cookies aren't a big apology...

Patchouli: Okay, but we'll go on a date in Gensokyo this time.

Cross: That's fine.

Patchouli: Then I want to go to the Garden of the Sun.

Cross: ...If you tell me where that is, then sure...

Patchouli: That place is located on the right side of SDM, go through the Youkai Forest until you see a field full of sunflowers.