Chapter 4 To Gensokyo

Danmaku has been living here for about a month and he suddenly come up with some ideas to catch up with his friends.

Danmaku: I think it's time.

Danmaku turned off the TV, calling his mother

Danmaku: Mom, mom.

Junko: I'm out here.

Danmaku come out of the house and see his mom is reading a book while floating in the air.

Danmaku: Can you allow me to go to Gensokyo?

Junko thought for a moment, she remembered that Danmaku had been training and improving his skills with Hecatia for the past month, so she accepted.

Junko: Of course! But be careful.

Danmaku: I will.

Danmaku begins to create a rift into the void and jumped into it, he remembers once he tried to sneak to Gensokyo but was discovered by Junko and he was scolded. Recalling that, he could only laugh at himself.

Danmaku: Ḧ̸̳̭͈̖̳̫͈́͒̂͛͌͘̚̕͠a̶͍͐̿̎̄̂̏̈́̄͠ḧ̴̛̩̭̱̤̦̗̜̜̫͙̱̯̅̃͋̆̊̾́͊ä̵̧̛̳͕̜̫̙́̏̈̋͒̎͗̔͒̚͝͠h̸̭͓͖͕̝̪̯̜̠̰̓̾̓̎̇̓͋̍͜͠a̷̡̨̮̮̣̤̞̤̻̯̤̠̒̿̂ͅḧ̸̼̼̗̩̤͔̦̦́̀̍͝a̴̡̨̢̻̞̞̪̯͍͕̖̿͊͌͛̇̓͂̽̎̂͒̆!

When he discovered that the void could connect to places he could think of, he realized that he could use this as a way to travel to other universes. He turned into his hands into void and started to create a rift connected to Gensokyo and jumped in it but he forgot to choose a place to spawn the rift so the rift appeared on the other side could be anywhere.

Danmaku: Ó̶͖̤̠̜̼̹͎̰̯͒͘ḣ̷̨̢͕͔͓̥̗̥̣͖̪͚̖̤̜̆̀̓͆̈́͊̉͂̌̃͊̓̀̃͘̚͝... s̶̞̼̥̲̳͓͔͔͖̗̭̦̣̲͇̑̍͒̿̾̌̑̋ḩ̸͕̦͇̹̹͓͉͇̹̜͇̣̰̮̮̲̝̮̗̿͛͋̈͆̓͝ị̶̧͙̜̩͙̤̟̜̻̹͇̜̣̳͂͒̾̂̓̿̄̓͋̈́̕͝͝ţ̸̧͚͙̙̣͕͖̔̇̂̓̚͜͠.

Danmaku started falling out of the rift and fell onto a grassy ground. He stood up and looked where he was

 He stood up and looked where he was

Danmaku:... Bruh!

Danmaku is standing in a place called Heaven, one of many locations in Gensokyo. He feels better now that he has reached Gensokyo and that he can explore the place as much as he wants.

Danmaku: Welp! it's time to meet my favorite people.

he started walking around Heaven and admiring its beauty, after walking for a while he saw a girl and he already knew who that girl was.