2

"you're late! it's 7:32!"

i giggled, closing the car door. "it's only two minutes stupid" i took the seatbelt on, "you can choose the music i don't really care" i nodded my head connecting my phone to the car.

ivy started driving, as i put on "arabella - arctic monkeys" as we drove i could see the beautiful sun rising up. the sky was a beautiful color, some magenta, baby blue, yellow and orange.

i took out my phone, taking a picture. i always take pictures of beautiful sunsets and sunrises. my dad always does, so it feels important for me to do it too.

"the sky is beautiful" i murmured softly, "agreed" ivy whispered. as i looked at the sky, ivy pulled up to starbucks.

"what do you want?" she said as we entered the drive through, "whatever you get, i'm not picky" she nodded her head, telling the starbucks lady our order.

some minutes later we got our order, i forgot to ask what it was but it tasted very good. we continued to vibe to music as we got to school.

we only had a few classes together, but it was enough for us. our first class was english. when we got to school, ivy sighed. i was about to open the car door but she stopped me.

"be careful with billie! she can be dangerous, and she's fast to throw hands." i sighed, but nodded my head. "okay, let's go"

we got out of the car, it was already 8am and the place was full of people. as we walked, i started to ask ivy questions. "does billie even have friends?" ivy sighed. "she has drew and zoe, they're mean, but billie is just scary"

"does she have any siblings?"
"she has one brother, finneas. now stop with these questions, we have english" ivy took my hand and dragged me into english class.

we got in our seats, just as the teacher was about to say something. the door opened. it was her. i looked her up and down, she wore a black oversized set. rings on her fingers, chains around her neck, and a red bag on her back.

her eyes met mine, a smirk on her lips. i didn't look away, i didn't want to until she did first. we held eye contact for a some time, probably like 10 seconds. 

she broke eye contact when the teacher said something to her. she didn't seem to be bothered with what the teacher told her, she mumbled a "yeah" and took a seat in the back.

"are you crazy!" ivy whisper yelled, i raised an eyebrow at her. "what do you mean?" she widened her eyes, "you can't look at billie for that long!" i rolled my eyes at her, "do you think she's some maniac!" i whisper yelled back.

"girls! pay attention!" the teacher looked at us, i rolled my eyes and looked down at my work and took some notes of what the teacher said.

the class went my fast, and nothing really happened. our next class was math, and nothing happened there ether.

i'm now sitting in history, but without ivy this time. i'm sitting in the back of the class, drawing some stupid hearts on my paper.

the door was slammed shut and billie stood in the doorway. "O'Connell! late again" billie rolled her eyes, the only available seat was beside me.

i don't think she's as bad as ivy thinks, she can't be. she's just always late for class. billie looked around the classroom, spotting the empty seat beside me.

our eyes met again and she had a smirk on her lips. we held eye contact, until she was beside me. she sat down in the seat, putting her bag on the floor.

i looked down at my paper, drawing a small teddy bear. i felt her eyes burn into my head, finishing off my teddy, i looked at her.

"are you always late for class?" i asked, turning my head to the side. she raised an eye brow, chewing some gum. "not always" she smirked.

"i like your hair" i pointed to her hair, her smirk grew wider. "thank you pretty" i smiled back, my cheeks going light pink.

i met her eyes again, "do you listen to lana del ray?" her smirk turned into a smile, "i do" i nodded my head, looking at my paper again, i continued to draw.

i drew an angel, the wings stood up proud. "an angel huh?" i looked over my shoulder to see billie looking down at my paper. "yeah, i don't know, i just like angels"

her hand took my pencil, she has so many veins. she wrote "you're cute" on my paper, i smiled as she gave me my pencil.

"why write it? don't you have the balls to say it?" i smiled at her, she smirked back. "i have the balls to do more stuff then you could ever dream of"

i turned my head to the side, "really? because it doesn't seem like you have the balls to call me cute" she chuckled, billie took her hand under my chin. she leaned forward to my ear, "you're cute" she whispered.

"and watch that tone of yours" she let go of my chin, but she kissed my skin beside my ear. "what's your number love?" i wrote down my number on a pice of paper and gave it to her.