"i just feel empty"

i threw my arms around billie's waist, her arms quickly went around me as she hugged me right. this is where i wanna be forever, this feels safe. her hands went under my thighs as she lifted me up, like a baby. we walked in to  the livingroom and she carried me to the couch.

she laid down, with me on top of her. i laid directly   ontop of her, tears started to stream from my eyes and i could feel myself wetting her hoodie. billie didn't seem to mind as she held me to make me know i was safe. i actually felt safe.

her hands went on my back as she stroke me, kissing my forehead slightly. it took some time for me to calm down, and it felt good to know i had billie there.

"do you want me to do anything?" billie whispered as i calmed down, burring my head in the crook of her neck i shook my head. what could billie do? beat her ass? there is no need for that.

"because if you want me to i will" billie's hands held me tight. "there is nothing you can do, and i just needed to sob really" a warm kiss on my cheek, as on of her hands went to play with my hair.

"do you wanna watch a movie? or we can bake? we can go on a drive? what do you wanna do love?" billie kissed me again, i love her kisses. it's like to make it known that she's there for me when i need it. and that she actually cares for me "i want cuddles, ice cream, chips, and something to drink"

billie hummed at my answer, "do you have those here?" i shook my head, "we may have some of it but not all, my dad always eats all the chips before anyone else can" all we had were these stupid boxes, maybe we had some ice cream, other than that we didn't have much "okay then i'll get you some chips"

i whined, holding billie closer. "don't go, not again. don't go" i griped billie as tight as i could, "love? what do you mean again?" billie sounded concerned maybe, i'm not really sure. i like being in billie's arms, she makes me feel safe. i don't want her to go

"i just don't like being all alone all the time, my parents are always on these stupid trips" billie nodded, "but then i can't get you what you want"

"i'd rather you just stay here" i took my head out of billie's neck, looking in her eyes for the first time. her hand went around my jaw as she kissed my tears away.

"its okay love, i'm here" my forehead came in contact with hers, our noses touching slightly. "it'll be alright" i connected our lips, needing to feel her lips on mine.

the kiss was slow, and soft. it had a lot of emotions behind it. "thank you for staying here, i really needed you" billie gave me a small smile, "of course i'd stay, you needed me"

i laid my head on her chest, breathing softly. "you know how we joked in class about sucking each other's tits?" i smirked up at billie. "that was a joke to you, i was deadass"

billie only smiled and stroke my cheek, "do you wanna try?" i raised an eyebrow, "like suck your tits?" billie laughed, but nodded her head.

"i heard it's really calming" i sat up from her lap, "maybe it is, and even though i might feel like a baby. i'm not gonna miss the opportunity to suck on your perfect tits"

i took both of my hands on her tits, giving them both a squeeze. billie looked at me with a smile, i helped her take off her hoodie and her t-shirt, leaving her in a bra.

"you look very excited" billie giggled, "why wouldn't i be? also, if i suck, will there come milk out?" billie threw her head back in laughter, looking at me like i'm stupid. "it was a genuine question" i folded my arms, looking at her.

"n-no there won't" billie laughed. i rolled my eyes, i took my hands on her back, untying her bra. billie helped me take it off, and we threw it with the rest of her clothes.

my mouth almost watered at the sight, they were big, perfect. i'm acting like i haven't seen them before, i've never really studied them. god these are perfect.

"come on angel, don't be shy" i grinned at her, i laid down in her lap, attaching my mouth to one nipple. billie held my head in her hands, like i was some sort of baby. her baby.

it was a calming feeling, like a really calming feeling. and i felt like i might just die there. i closed my eyes, feeling as billie stroke my hair.

"go to sleep baby, i'll be right here when you wake up"