"yes please?"

i nodded my head, feeling her warm breath on my chin. "please mommy" i didn't realize what i said before i said it. billie smirked at me, "mommy's gonna fuck you so good pretty"

she placed herself so the head just touched my pussy. i whined as she only let the tip of the head touch my pussy.

"please mommy, fuck me" billie smirked and pushed only a few inches inside me. i felt billie's hand wrap around my neck, as she slowly pulled herself more hand more into me.

my breathing hitched when she was about half way in, i could feel myself clenching around her. "you think you'll be able to take it all?" she rasped, my eyes closed, i nodded my head, breathing through my nose.

"words babygirl" she squeezed my throat, a moan coming out of me. "y-yes mommy" she seemed pleased with my answer, as she pushed herself more and more into me. until she was fully inside of me.

"you're so big holy shit" billie gave me a cocky smile. "do you think you can handle it?" i nodded my head quickly, "please just fuck me" i whispered close to her lips.

billie connected our lips as she started to move. she slowly went in and out of me. i moaned into her mouth, billie's hands traveled down to my tits, squeezing them as she thrusted into me.

i broke the kiss with a gasp as she hit a certain spot. clenching around her, i could feel her dick twitch inside me. my hands found her back, my nails digging into her skin.

billie continued to hit that spot, making me moan louder every time. she laid her head beside mine, moaning softly in my ear. her moans sounds like heaven.

my legs started to shake, my breathing hitched "fuck mommy! i'm gonna cum" billie chuckled and went faster. "already angel?" i couldn't form a sentence, i quickly nodded my head. my eyes rolling back into my head.

"wait for me baby, can i cum in you princess?" a loud moan escaped my lips, "ah! fuck yes! please!" billie smirked, moaning once more into my ear. my back arched, billie used all her strength to go in and out of me as fast as she could.

her hands were beside me on the mattress, my eyes rolled back into my head. my eyes squeezed shut.
i felt billie go harder, my mouth opened, hanging wide open. i wasn't able to focus on anything. our skin slapped together, making a sound that filled the room. the bed hitting the wall with a slam every time.

"come on baby, cum for me" my back arched even more, as i started to cum over her cock. "ugh! mommy!" my eyes rolled back, "fuck princess, i'm gonna cum!" billie thrusted as deep into me as she could, as she came inside me.

i was breathing heavily, my eyes closing. billie stayed there for a second, letting us both calm down. before i felt her pull out, the warm cum run out of me and down my thigh.

"i'll go get you cleaned up" billie kissed the top of my head. i nodded my head, my eyes still closed. my breathing calmed down, and i heard billie leave the room.

some minutes later she came back in, she picked me up, and i quickly wrapped my naked body around hers. my legs around her waist, with my hands around her neck.

she carried me to a huge bathroom, she sat me down at the toilet. letting me do my business, i saw that she was running me a bath.

i did my business, drying myself after. "need help to get up?" billie smirked, shyly i nodded my head. billie lifted me up, gently placing me in the big bathtub. the water was warm, and had some bubbles it in. the water itself smelled like strawberries.

"are you coming in too?" i smiled, looking up at her. "wasn't planing on it, but if you want me to i will princess" she smiled, "i want you to"

billie sat down in the big tub beside me, softly pulling me to her lap. i rested my head on her chest and let her clean me.

she massaged some shampoo into my hair, gently pulling my head back to get the shampoo out, she repeated this process one more time, and finished off with some conditioner.

i took my arms around her neck, shifting on her lap. i looked her in her eyes, a smile on her lips. "do you wanna know a secret?" billie whispered, i put my forehead against hers, nodding my head.

"that's the best fuck i've ever had" i giggled, smiling from ear to ear. "same here" her nose met mine, i closed my eyes, billie tilted her head our lips meeting in a sweet kiss.

"you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen" she whispered into my lips, kissing them after. "you're not bad yourself oconnell" i smiled and kissed her again.

"wanna watch some netflix and eat pizza?"