18

"i'm sorry"

"i am sorry too, i just don't like being controlled or being told what i can and can't do" ivy hugged me tight, my arms around her waist as hers went around my neck.

"i just-" ivy didn't continue the sentence, she only squeezed me tighter. "also billie might be an ass to you, she's kinda mad at you" i whispered, i didn't want billie to do anything, especially not to ivy.

i still love her, but as a friend. i'm not over the fact that she's in love with me. but i'm not gonna say anything, i just want to forget it. i don't wanna think about that my best friend loves me.

"well, i guess we were both pretty upset" i nodded my head in agreement, letting go off the hug. i met her eyes, a small smile on my lips.

"we should probably get back to class" i mumbled, she nodded her head, and we walked out of the bathroom.

we had different classes, so we said our goodbyes and ivy walked the other way then i went. i was kind of a relief that we made up, but i feel like it'll be hard for billie to forgive ivy.

when we drove to school she had this whole rant that if ivy did something, even looked at me weird she would beat her ass.

"now you're gonna shut the fuck up, and you're not gonna tell anyone" i just turned around the corner when i saw billie on top of a girl, and she looked mad. like really mad.

"y-yes anything, just let me go" i didn't recognize the girl, she looked like she was a year younger than us. billie stood up, letting the girl run away. which she did, ran away faster than i've seen anyone run.

billie's eyes met mine, but her mad face turned more calm when she saw me. i walked slowly up to her, her eyes never leaving mine.

i stood right in front of her, putting my arms around her neck. "are you gonna tell me what that was about?" our noses touched, billie smirked putting her arms on my waist.

"nothing you should worry about love" she went to kiss me but i pulled away. "no, tell me." billie sighed, "she just knew a secret of mine that can't get out" she went to kiss me again, but i didn't let her.

"can i know the secret?" i could see that she got more pissed off when i didn't let her kiss me. "if i tell you you're not gonna tell a fucking soul okay?" i nodded my head, a small smile appearing on my lips.

she kissed my cheek, her mouth was right beside my ear. "i am about to get more control then i've ever had, and she was gonna stop me. which i can't let happen" billie bit my earlobe slightly, kissing my cheek after.

"what if i could help you get that much control?" billie smiled slightly, "i have to go through this test first, there is nothing you can do. but i appreciate it"

"i'll help you as much as i can, as long as you don't tell anyone that i told you that" billie looked confused but didn't say anything, my lips met hers as i finally let her kiss me.

billie pulled me as much as she could into her. feeling as much as she could of me. "i missed kissing you" was all billie said before she kissed me again.

i hummed into her lips, trying to pull away but billie didn't let me. "billie i have to get to class" she only smirked, taking her hands under my thighs lifting me up.

"billie we can't-" billie's shushed me, "do you have your things in your locker?" i nodded my head, raising an eyebrow. she carried me to my locker taking out my stuff.

"tomorrow is prom, and i'm not gonna sit in a classroom or help decorate. and you're not ether." "but what if i-" billie cut me off again, "i don't want you to, i wanna watch a movie with you, and just have fun if you know what i mean. or you could stay in school"

"i wanna go with you" billie smirked as if she knew that is what i would answer, she held me as we walked out of the school building.