12

"we should totally go buy prom dresses!"

ivy jumped in excitement, "i don't know, i was kinda planning on not going" ivy looked like she had seen a ghost, i looked down at the parking lot, kicking a rock.

"come on!" ivy took my hand in hers and dragged me to her car. "wait!" i said just before we reached her car. she stopped and looked at me like i was an idiot.

some cars down was billie's car, "i just- i'll be right back" before she could respond i ran up to billie's car, i saw that she was leaning on her car, with a cigarette in her hand.

"oh hey beautiful" she blew out some smoke. her beautiful eyes met mine, it's like every time she looks at me i get this feeling in my stomach, i didn't respond, instead i smashed her lips on mine.

one of her hands went on my waist, i could taste the smoke on her tongue. "do you have plans later?" i whispered, "i don't think so, why love?" my arms went around her neck, "just miss you" i kissed her cheek, leaving small kisses to her ear, whispering "i also miss your dick"

"such a whore" she whispered back, her hand traveling down, "only for you mommy" i backed away, seeing the bulge in her pants. smirked at her, "text me later" a wink, and i walked away.

i walked to ivy's car, where she was waiting impatiently. "took you long enough, i thought you died already" i took my seat belt on, as she started the car.

"why do you always assume the worse with billie? did she ever do something to you?" i hard question it might be, but she always warns me about how billie can be, but she never told me why she always does that.

"she hasn't done anything to me, other then slamming me into a locker and making me give her all my lunch money. i just see how she treats people, and when i found out she killed someone. i am just terrified."

i nodded my head, "i don't think she killed anyone, but i agree, to some she might be scary" ivy shrugged, "to some?"

"yeah, i don't find her scary" ivy only huffed, "i have this perfect shop in mind for the dress" ivy quickly changed the topic, i didn't respond. my phone vibrated in my pocket, i smiled as i saw it was a text from billie.

teddy bear 🧸

- hey love, when do you want me to come?

i'm at the mall with my friend rn, you can come by around 6 maybe?

- or i could meet you at the mall?

if you have the balls for it

- you know i do

do i?

- which mall are you at love?

the closest one

- okay love, i'll be there in 30

no you can't

- why?

we are buying dresses for prom

- i thought you didn't want to go

i don't but she wants me to

- you going with her?

just to show up, not as her date

- okay good

good? you better have some plans, i'll say i'm worth a lot

- cocky

always

- when do you want me to pick you up then?

an hour maybe?

- whatever you need darling, i'll see you then

sounds like a plan, don't jerk off to much to that picture i left you

- you left me a picture?

i did, you should look at it

- with this picture i can't make any promises

goodbye

bye bye love

"we're here" ivy said, parking her car. i hummed, opening the car door. the bright sun shined in my eyes, i followed ivy inside of the mall.

i don't even know what kind of dress i'm looking for, i could just steal one of my moms dresses. ivy lead me into this dress store.

it had many different kind of dresses, and a lot of different colors. "i think you'd suit like a red color" ivy said dragging me inside.

ivy gasped as she saw a yellow dress, she took the dress in front of herself, looking down at it. "what do you think" the dress was very yellow, not to my liking. "it looks great! you should definitely take it"

ivy smiled happily that i agreed with her, "i never thought it would be this easy, but i need to try it on. let's find you a dress."

we were in there some time, just looking at dresses. i took out this black dress. it wasn't anything special, but i liked it. the dress showed a bit of my chest, which i liked.

"i like this one" i showed ivy the dress, her jaw dropped by the sight of it. "you're gonna look fabulous in that" ivy smiled, feeling the fabric in her fingers.

"you mean i'm gonna look like a whore" ivy giggled, we walked into the dressing rooms to try on our dresses. the dress fit perfectly around my waist, and on my chest.

me and ivy went out of the dressing rooms to show each other. the yellow worked fantastic with her brown skin, and the dress looked better on her then is thought.

"this is gonna be the best prom ever!"

the dresses:

—the dresses: