17

"she asked me to prom in the most romantic way ever"

i smiled to my mom on the phone, i had told her everything. me and my mom are very close and we always have been. i told her what happened with ivy, and now billie.

my hair was wet, from the shower me and billie just had, as billie stood in the kitchen making us some food.

after our date on the beach billie came with me home, we took a shower together and now she's making food.

"i think you should try to talk to ivy sweetheart, she's still your friend, you could at least try to be her friend and just see how it goes" i hummed looking at billie, what a hot human.

"i will, i'll try to talk to her tomorrow" billie caught my gaze, smirking as she saw me licking my lips. "okay sweetie i have to go now, you know your useless father. love you" i giggled at the thought of my dad. my dad is a cool guy, my mom just thinks that woman are better than men in everything.
i think that woman and men are good at different things, but i'd rather fight the devil than her on this.

"love you too mother" with that i hung up the phone, billie was still looking at me. "what?" she only shook her head with a smile.

"mother" she mocked me, i rolled my eyes with a smile. "oh shut up o'connell or i won't let you fuck me" i walked up to her, taking my arms around her neck.

"guess i need to shut up then" i smiled, gently pressing my lips on her soft lips. the wetness from her hair falling on my arms.

"i made you pancakes" i smiled to billie, kissing her nose gently. "thank you mommy" billie grabbed my waist harshly, "watch your tone little girl"

i giggled, taking some hair behind her ear, "why? i like it when you dominate me" i whispered as i looked her in her blue eyes.

she only smirked, "such a good doll" oh god. i almost moaned, she didn't let me look away from her eyes. she pressed her forehead against mine, "are you gonna be good?"

i nodded my head, swallowing so loud she probably could hear it. "say it" her words were harsh, the hands on my waist gripped me tightly. "yes mommy"

billie hummed, "good girl" one hand around my neck as she gave me a long kiss. she took fully dominance over the kiss, over me.

"let's eat before it gets cold okay?" billie whispered in my ear, "only if you'll fuck me after" i choked out, feeling my throat go dry. "i will princess" she took some hair behind my ear, kissing my cheek.

-

eating was such a struggle. not because i have any problems eating. but because i was horny as shit and billie didn't help at all.

praising me for eating one pancake after another, for drinking up my drink. we ate in the couch and she even pulled me on her lap, letting me feel her underneath me.

we were finally in the bedroom, i was so horny it was dripping. i closed the door with a slam, jumping on billie. wrapping my body around hers. i did not care about anything right now. i just want her to be fucking inside me.

"fuck me" i breathed, continuing to kiss her. i felt her smirk into the kiss, "undress me first" billie let me down, looking at me with that look in her eyes.

i obeyed, first pulling her hoodie over her head, letting the t-shirt follow. which left her in a bra and pants.

slowly i took her bra off, throwing it on the floor. i got down on my knees as i pulled her pants down, letting them fall to the floor.

taking my hands on her boxer, i pulled it down letting her cock spring free. she stepped out of the clothes, helping me stand up.

she took a seat on my bed, letting me pull off her socks. "good girl" she smiled, as i had taken off all her clothes.

"now strip, slowly" i nodded my head, swallowing hard. i started with my hoodie pulling it over my head. i watched as billie's hand went to her cock as she started jerking off to the view of me undressing.

i took the hoodie and threw it on the floor, reaching down, unbuckling my belt. letting my pants slowly fall to the floor, which left me in underwear and a t-shirt.

billie's hand went slowly, as she moaned softly at the sight of me. i took a deep breath, pulling my shirt over my head. making my red bra visible.

i looked billie in the eyes as i took off my bra, watching as her eyes drifted to my chest. i tugged at my thong, turning around so my ass was right in front of her eyes.

i bent down and pulled my underwear down, giving her a good view of my pussy. my underwear fell to the ground, and i stepped out of it.

"hmm fuck" when i turned around billie was about to cum. "want me to help mommy?" billie's hand went faster up and down. "come here darling, make mommy cum"

i got down on my knees, taking her length into my mouth. not even a second after she came in my mouth. billie breathed my name, breathing heavily as she finished.

looking at her with innocent eyes, i pulled her out of my mouth. "such a good whore" billie stroke my cheek, giving me a sweet kiss.

"can you fuck me now?" billie smirked, "you sound so innocent, yet so dirty words" she pulled me over to her lap, a gasp left my lips as my bare pussy met her hard cock.

"can you feel how hard i am for you?" i moaned, rolling my hips. "you want this dick love?" i nodded my head repeatedly, feeling her smirk.

billie leaned into the wall, watching me whimper as i rolled my hips on her. "go on darling, ride me." she whispered in my ear. i lifted my hips, taking her inside me.

i was so fucking horny she slid right in. and i knew it wasn't gonna take long until i came. i rocked my hips back and forth, billie's arms on my waist as she helped me ride her.

"god you feel so good" billie moaned, a gasp left my lips as i started to jump on her lap. throwing my head back, i moaned billie's name. rotating my hips in the process.

"ah! fuck" my back arched, billie helped me as i rode her. lifting my body up and down. she was so deep. tears formed in my eyes, as i cried out.

"oh holy shit" my nails dug into billie, her mouth attached to my nipple, biting hard on it. "holy- i'm gonna cum. i'm gonna fucking cum!" i cried out as i came all over her cock, my hands scratching her back.

"there we go, good girl"