16

"is this where you kill me?"

billie giggled as i put my hands on my lap, "just because you have a blindfold over your eyes does not mean i'm going to kill you" i sighed shaking my head, "billie i can't see shit!" i took my arms up to the soft blindfold, but billie stopped me with her hands.

"don't look, you're gonna ruin the surprise" billie said in an annoyed tone. "if you kill me i swear to god billie" i rolled my eyes but she couldn't see it.

i could only listen, and feel for now. i heard the radio play music in the background, the rain hit the car. we have already been driving for some time, how long i'm not sure.

"i swear to fucking god billie, if you kill me now, things are gonna get dirty. and even so i'm glad i won't need to clean up all the blood"

"once again, i'm not gonna kill you. we're there in 10 minutes please love, just trust me here" i felt her hand squeeze my thigh, with a sigh i threw my head back. "okay, i will"

-

"we're here" billie stopped the car, the sound of her pulling out the keys filled my ears. i heard as she opened her car door, and slammed it shut after.

some seconds my door opened, "take my hand baby" i felt her hand just beside mine. i took my hand in hers, letting her take me out of the car.

as i stepped out, i could feel the sand under my shoes. billie closed the car door, as she lead me down what i guess is a beach.

"can i take this off now?" i said annoyed, i've never liked surprises. i'm not a fan of new things, or things i don't know what is.

"just a little more, follow me pretty" i hummed, some wind blowing on my body. the wind felt soft, the rain had stopped a while ago. it was pretty warm, but not to warm. it was perfect really. "i swear if you're gonna drown me"

"oh my god i'm not gonna kill you!" billie said with a funny tone, almost as she whined. i just giggled letting her take me to wherever.

we suddenly stopped, billie's hands went on my waist. this is where i die. goodbye world. i felt billie kiss the back off my head, "let's take this off shall we?" billie whispered in my ear.

billie's hands went under the blindfold, the bright sun was too bright for my eyes. after some blinking and getting used to the light, i looked around.

the sky was so beautiful. the sun was going down, the sky had so many colors i felt as i was gonna die. it had some yellow, light pink, orange, magenta, purple, red. it was so beautiful.

"oh my god" a gasp left my lips, my eyes traveled down to where we were. it was a small picnic, had all of my favorite food, and drinks.

"this is beautiful" i turned my head to meet billie's, pressing a kiss to her lips. mumbling a "thank you" she only hummed, dragging me more into her.

"ella" she broke the kiss, looking me in the eyes. "yes?" i've never heard her say my name, she always had some sort of nickname.

"will you give me the honor of going to prom with me?" billie smiled shyly, i almost cried. this was beyond angelic.

"yes of course" i jumped on her, making her fall down into the sand. i laid my body on top of hers, both of us laughing as we kissed in the sand. billie's  hair was full of sand that was gonna be a mess to take out. but i didn't care.

i laid myself on top of her, pressing my body against hers even more. "of course i wanna go with you" i murmured, kissing her once again. her hands went on my waist, under my shirt. her hands were full of sand, but it was her hands. so why would i care.

we laid there. making out in the sand. her hands were so full off sand it irritated my skin. we stopped for a second, looking at each other as we both laughed.

"you know what we should do?" i smirked, billie raised an eyebrow looking at me. i put my forehead against her as i whispered "we should skinny dip, non of us have a bathing suit anyways, and we need to get this sand off you"

"is that the only reason?" billie's hands went further up my shirt. "no" i smiled. billie smirked at me, "would never miss the opportunity to see you naked" i only laughed, standing up so i could help her get up.

we took off our clothes, laying them on the blanket in the sand. billie looked at me the whole time, while also making sure no one was around us. billie took my hand as we ran into the water. the water was cold, but it wasn't so bad.

when we had gone so far in that only my neck was above the water billie took me in her arms, letting me wrap my legs around her. her warm naked body against mine.

"ready to go under?" billie smirked, i nodded my head, holding myself as close to her as possible. she jumped and we both were under water.

i reached for her lips, giving her a passionate kiss under water. when we got up we were still kissing, my wet hair on my shoulders.

"your dick is hard" i snickered, looking at her with a smile. "how can it not be? you're so beautiful, i feel like i'm gonna die" billie stated kissing my neck, i turned my head to give her more access.

"i could help you out you know?" i whispered as she continued kissing my neck. "i know you can" billie smirked.

i gasped as she suddenly pushed herself inside me. "oh fuck" i gasped at her size, moaning softly. billie held me as she started to fuck me the water, making the water splash everywhere.

i think i might have fallen in love