13

"i like your dress choice, it suits you very good"

i nodded my head as we walked out of the dress store, i ended up buying the black dress and ivy bought the yellow one.

"we should like totally go get some ice cream" ivy almost jumped of excitement, i took one of my hands to the back of my neck, raising my eyebrow at her.

her eyes met mine, it was like her eyes sparkled. ivy smiled widely, "they have this good ass ice cream store over here" i sighed, looking at the ground.

"if i'm honest, i am actually very tired. and i really just wanna fall asleep in my bed" i looked at ivy as her eyes softened. "yeah of course, i'll drive you home"

i quickly took my phone up to send billie a text that she could pick me up. only because i promised her that she could, i felt kind of bad, but not really. now ivy didn't have to drive for a longer amount of time.

"actually, someone is picking me up, you don't have to worry" her eyebrow twitched, "really?" i nodded my head slowly, raising an eyebrow.

she didn't say much until we walked out of the mall, and were in the parking lot. "is it billie?" it was like i could feel her anger.

"yes? why?" i looked at her, "why are you so much around billie?! can't you see that she's dangerous for you!" i raised an eyebrow again, "can you like, stop trying to protect me? and don't scream at me"

ivy sighed one of the loudest sighs i've ever heard. "why can't you just stay away from her?! is it so fucking hard!?" i was taken back by what she said, "why is it so important to you?"

"because i like you!" i almost laughed, "so you think by trying to get me away from billie that i'm gonna fall in love with you? do you honestly think that just because you tell me to do something i'm going to obey?" i could feel the anger rise in me, i am not a fucking pet.

"you should-" "i don't obey anyone, especially not you" i spat at her, it looked like she might cry, fucking bitch. "i am not a pet, you can't tell me what to do or not to, if i wanna go to billie then i will. and you have no right telling me i can't"

"you're sick-" "oh? i am sick! you're the one trying to control me! you're the one that gets mad because i actually have other people i wanna spend my time with. i may be sick, but at least i'm not some obsessed foul"

i knew that my words would hurt her, but she had crossed a line. only because she likes me, does not mean she can control me.

"i fucking hate you billie" ivy looked beside me, i didn't even realize billie was there. i didn't dear to think about how long she may have been there.

i turned around to face her, "let's just go" billie didn't question as she took my hand and walked me to her car, leaving ivy behind. i still wanted her as a friend, and i also may have crossed a line. but she can't control me. only one person can.

i took my bags in the backseat of billie's car, and sat down in the passenger seat. i took my seat belt on, putting my knees to my chest.

"do you wanna talk about it?" billie's voice was soft, i rested my head on my knees. "can you just take me home please?" billie hummed and started the car, driving me home.

when i get home all i wanna do is sit on the couch and cry. not for what she said, or what i said. just because i've needed to cry for a while, and what just happened broke me.

billie played soft music as we drove, i didn't say anything to her, she didn't ether. we drove in silence, only letting the music play.

it didn't take long until we were in front of my house. "do you wanna come in?" i whispered softly, she smiled softly to me. "of course love, i'll take you bag just go inside baby" i didn't say anything, i just felt empty.

i unlocked the door, bailey running to me. billie came inside a second later, smiling at bailey. "hi baby" billie went down to pet her.

with a sigh, i walked to the kitchen and started making myself a cup of tea. billie could have one too, if she wanted to obviously.

i heard billie beside me, "do you want some tea?" "that would be nice darling" i nodded and made her a cup too.