15

when i woke up billie was in fact right there, it looked like she hadn't moved at all. my head was still in the same position, with her nipple right beside my mouth.

her phone was in her hand, and it looked like it was the day after. i don't wanna say anything, what could i even say?

and i'm not gonna lie, i really liked sucking on her tits. and looking at her boob, i left quite a big mark. and i don't regret it at all, and when i did it i could hear billie silently moaning. so i know she felt good.

i attached my mouth to her nipple, gently sucking on it. billie stopped her movements, laying her phone down on the couch. her long nails massaged my scalp, "good morning to you too love"

billie gently pulled on my hair, making me close my eyes. i bit slightly on her nipple, causing a small moan come out of billie.

"did you sleep good love?" i stopped sucking on her nipple, laying my head back in her hand. "i did, i slept very good. did you stay here the whole time?"

billie nodded her head, stroking my cheek. "my tits got cold though" billie murmured softly, "you should have just woke me up really, i would have moved so you could take your clothes on"

she smiled sweetly at me, "what's the fun in that?" i only smirked, sitting up more comfortably on her lap. i laid my head in her neck, one of my hands going around her boob.

"i'm glad you slept good, i take these out, you'll forget every problem you ever had" i giggled at what billie said, squeezing her tit as i did so. i murmured softly into her hair "you really do"

"wait?!-" i quickly sat up from her lap, "what time is it?!" i watched as billie's had moved from my thigh to her phone, "10:35" my mouth opened.

"billie! my mom is gonna kill me" i quickly stood up from her lap, running up the stairs. i changed into a hoodie and some simple jeans. putting the other clothes in the laundry basket.

i quickly put on some mascara and some shoes. my laptop went into my bag in a "swoosh" i put my bag over my shoulder running down the stairs. "billie i need you to drive me to school like right now!"

billie was now fully dressed, with a sigh she stood up, walking slowly up to me. there was something in her eyes, something catchy.

"the day is over in 3 hours or something, there is no point" i bit my lip looking at billie, "i don't care if there is no point! don't you understand that my mom is gonna be up my ass! she's gonna fucking kill me!"

billie shrugged her shoulders, "it's only one day, you'll be fine" i sighed, feeling the anger rise in me. "maybe you will! i won't! you don't know her!"

i heard my phone ringing from the kitchen where i left it last night. i ran to it, seeing as it was my mother calling me. shit. shit. shit.

"hey mother" i could feel the stress in my body. "ella summers! why aren't you in school!" i tapped my nails nervously on the counter. with a sigh i answered her.

"something happened last night, and i was really sad after, and i had her over and she helped me calm down and go to sleep. i didn't set an alarm, im sorry"

my mother always told me it's better to tell the truth, and if i didn't she would always find it out. which she did most of the time.

"okay, thank you for being honest with me. just make sure you're there tomorrow, and you never told me you had prom this week, it's only in a few days"

i rolled my eyes, i wasn't even sure if i should go. "yeah, i guess. i just don't think i should go, i barely know anyone anyways" my mother laughed at the other end, "i think you should, i heard something special happens"

"so i can finally-" "yes, that" i giggled at the tone my mother had, "go to your friend now" i smiled a little bit, "i will" biting my lip slightly i hung up the phone.

"see? i told you it wasn't a problem" billie smirked, i rolled my eyes in annoyance. i took a deep breath looking at billie, "what should we do then?"

"let me take you somewhere"