11

"that's it?"

i sighed, "yeah nothing special happened, we got food, and watched netflix" ivy shook her head, "if you say so"

it was cold outside this morning, the wind blowing my hair. we got out of ivy's car, i felt ivy's hand brush against mine as we walked inside  "i just need to put this is my locker" i hummed and followed ivy to our lockers, it's around 8am and the whole building is already full.

i leaned on my locker, waiting for ivy to finish. "ella right?" i looked over my shoulder, seeing a taller guy. when i turned around i saw him better, he had brown hair, wore a ariana grande hoodie, he had a single chain around his neck. he had a ring on his fingers, some black pants and sneakers.

"yeah, and you are?" he took out his hand for me to take, i saw that he had a small tattoo on his hand. "nate" i shook his hand, giving him a weak smile. he smiled back, taking his hand in the back of his neck.

"so you know that prom is coming up" he looked to the ground, a tiny smile. "and, and i think you're very cute, and i wondered if you wanted to go with me?"

"i-" "she's mine dickhead" i looked over my shoulder, seeing her. she wore a zip up hoodie, with a tank top under giving me a good view of her chest, loose jeans, her hair loose on her shoulders. before i could respond to anyone. billie walked up to me, and suddenly her lips were on mine. billie's hands were put on my waist, pulling me to her. i melted into the kiss, putting my arms around her neck.

billie turned her head to look at him, "go find someone else little boy" i looked at him, mouthing a "sorry" giving him a weak smile. he gave me one back, walking away. i watched as he walked away, his head down as he walked. i felt a little bad for him.  "hi ella baby" billie whispered in my ear.

a smile crippled on my face, "hi billie" she took some hair beside my ear, stroking my cheek. "i missed you love" i looked into her eyes, "i missed you too"

she kissed me one more time, "i'll see you in history princess" i nodded my head, taking my arms away from her neck, billie kissed my forehead before she walked away.

"looks like you guys did more than just eat" ivy said closing her locker, "i don't wanna talk about it" i rolled my eyes, "ready for class?" i said before she could say anything.

she nodded her head, and we walked to class. we sat down in the back of the class, ivy's chair a little to close to mine. but class was as boring as always. the teacher talked about some stuff, and i drew my angels.

ivy sat beside me, i could feel her eyes burn into my head. "hmm?" her eyes met mine, "just- nothing" she shook her head, looking at her notes.

i shook it off, not thinking to much off it. classes went by fast, and i'm finally in history. i'm not gonna lie, ive been waiting for this class the whole day. well because of someone.

i was pretty early to class, there weren't many people here. and the class itself started in a few minutes. i sat down in the back, taking out my notebook.

i had started drawing an angel that went over the whole page, giving it some strong wings. i added some long thick hair, giving the angel bushy eyebrows.

i felt arms around my waist, a kiss being placed on my cheek. "hi love" her voice was raspy, my cheeks went pink, "hi" billie kissed my neck softly.

"you like those angels huh?" i shyly nodded my head, the strong arms unwrapped themself from around me, as she sat down in the seat bedside me.

i put my pencil down, as i looked at her i said. "how was your morning?" she sighed, looking at me with a weak smile.

"it was fine, nothing really happened" lies. i nodded my head, "how was your morning?" she smiled, "it was good" she nodded her head, licking her lips as she looked me up and down.

the teacher came in the classroom, i looked down at my notebook again, drawing some angels again. billie's hand appeared on my thigh, i smiled shyly, trying to focus on my paper.

her hand went further up my thigh. i turned my head to her, whispering "not now" she rolled her eyes with a smile, taking her hand down to where it originally was.

"you look cute today, well you always do, you just look extra cute" she took her hand to the bridge of her nose, shaking her head.

"thank you, i like your shirt" i pointed to her tank top. "your boobs too, they look great" i smirked, billie giggled. "yours isn't so bad ether"

"wanna suck on them?"

"later ella baby" she patted my thigh, i smirked at her. "but you do want to" i teased, "i do, just like you wanna suck mine"

i rolled my eyes with a smile, "girls! again! pay attention!" the teacher looked at us, me and billie giggled. i went back to draw my angels, as billie did whatever she did.