"i am not, sitting with billie today!"

i sighed, dragging ivy to the cafeteria, "come on! you'll see that she's not that bad" when i opened the cafeteria doors, i looked around the room, trying to find billie.

once i found her, her eyes met mine. "come on, she saw you. you can't chicken out now" ivy huffed, "of course i can!" i held her hand tighter, dragging her with me to billie's table.

ivy looked down, as we walked to billie's table. i sat down beside billie and ivy sat down beside me. ivy looked down at her hands. fidgeting with her ring.

"hey ella baby" i smiled at billie, "hi billie" she smiled back, her hand taking some hair behind my ear.

i looked around the table, seeing two girls and a guy. "finneas" the guy took his hand out for me to take, i shook his hand. "this is drew, and that's zoe" he said and pointed to the girls, "what's your name?" zoe asked with a smile.

"i'm ella, and that's ivy" i bumped into her elbow with mine. she mumbled a "hey" but continued to look down.

"she's a shy one huh?" drew asked, leaning forward on the table. i nodded my head, looking at billie. she had a smirk on her face.

"finneas is my brother, drew and zoe are my best friends" i smiled back at her. "so ivy" billie started looking at ivy, ivy took a deep breath, looking up at billie.

"yeah?" she had fear written all over her face, "do you want some pizza?" ivy shook her head, she took her phone out of her pocket. "oh look, i'm late, got to go, i'll talk to you later" she said to me, and almost ran off.

they laughed at how fast she ran away, "you really scare people here don't you billie?" zoe smirked, billie smirked back at her.

"so like" i changed the topic, "what do you guys do?" i felt billie take her arm around my shoulders, finneas swallowed. "n-nothing much, school work most of the time" i could tell he was lying but i didn't say anything.

zoe and drew also came up with some bullshit, but i pretended that i believed them. i put my head on billie's shoulder, she had her arm around me already, so why not?

"what do you do? do you have any hobbies?" finneas asked with a smile, "i help my parents sometimes with their work, but other than that not really"

"what does your parents work as?" shit. "they make shoes, like from the bottom. it's pretty cool" i felt billie hum, finneas looked at me. "there is something familiar with you"

"really? maybe you just met one of my cousins, i have many" he nodded his head, "maybe" he sighed, but put it aside.

"you wanna skip?" billie whispered in my ear, i looked up at her, "i'm not sure" i whispered back, "come on love, we can go get some good food" i took a deep breath, nodding my head.

she smiled, billie stood up, taking me up with her, and we left the cafeteria. billie took a hand on my shoulders since she was taller than me, keeping me close to her.

i placed my hand on her waist, laying my head on her shoulder. we walked in silence until we reached her car. she kissed my forehead, and opened the car door for me.

i smiled at her and sat down in the car, her car smelled like lavender and roses. she sat down in the drivers seat, and leaned back.

"sometimes i like to just sit in my car, it's peaceful" i hummed in response, "wanna get some food?" she smirked, "for sure, where?"

"taco bell?" i nodded my head, billie started the car. i quickly sent ivy a text, saying that i left school, she only replied with "don't get killed" i almost laughed.

my heart almost stopped beating when i felt a hand on my thigh, i put my phone down. i felt like a creep, when i just looked at the hand.

she had many bracelets and rings on, and her hand had a lot of veins. i'm a sucker for veins. i shook my head, looking out the window.

"we're here ella baby, what do you want?" billie smiled, "whatever you get, i'm not picky" billie smirked, nodding her head.

"i'll be back in 10"