19

it's prom night.

i'm nervous as hell. i am almost ready, i've put my dress on, with some sexy high heals, and some fishnets. and now i'm putting on my makeup.

mother and dad comes home today, or tomorrow. which i'm glad for. i finished putting on my makeup, standing up so i could see myself in the mirror.

i had curled my hair, i looked like an angel. i looked angelic. i loved everything of it. and i couldn't wait until billie took everything off me. slowly perhaps.

and what i liked about this dress what that it had pockets. my phone started to vibrate on my desk, mother it said on the screen.

i took the phone up, my hands were sweaty it almost slipped out of my hands. "hello" i sat down on my chair, resting my elbow on the desk.

"hey sweetheart, just checking in, how are you?" i sighed, closing my eyes. "a little stressed" i admitted, her sigh was loud. "it'll be alright. and you're going with someone you really like"

i rested my head in my palm, "yes, i know that. but i'm still stressed as shit" my mother hummed, "just know i'm always one phone call away" yeah, you for sure are. i rolled my eyes, humming.

"good luck sweetie, it'll go perfect and you'll have so much fun tonight. i swear" i heard my mother say something to someone else, "i have to go sweetheart, call me tomorrow"

"you're not coming home tonight?" my heart skipped a beat, "they still need me, i'll be home next week" i didn't say anything more, and suddenly the phone call ended.

i sighed, but tried not to think to much of it. billie would be here in 30 minutes, but i could make her come earlier. which is what i'm gonna do.

i found her contact, and called her. she picked up right away, she sounded like she was in a room full of people.

"hey love" i heard a door close on her end, "hi, i was just wondering if you could come earlier?" i really hoped she could come earlier. i needed her too.

"yeah, for sure. when do you want me to come?" it was like i could feel billie smile. "now? maybe?" billie hummed, "i'll be there in 5" a smile appeared on my lips.

"okay, i'll see you then" i hung up the phone, suddenly feeling happier. billie always makes me feel better. whatever the situation might be.

i stood up from my chair, walking down to the kitchen. bailey following me. i sat down on the kitchen counter, sucking on a lollipop as i waited for billie to come.

it didn't take long before there was a knock at my door. i smiled happily as i opened the door. billie gasped as i opened it. looking at me with widened eyes.

"holy shit-" i giggled, stepping aside as billie could walk in. billie wore a black suit, her hair up in a small bun with some baby hairs on her forehead.

"you look so-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, as her hands went on my waist. i put mine around her neck, pulling her into me.

"do you like the dress?" i asked innocently, billie smirked. "like? more like love" my cheek went bright pink, as i smashed my lips into billie's.

"you look hot" it came out as a whisper, as i kissed her once more. "thank you love" she lifted me up, and we continued kissing as we reached the kitchen.

she sat me down on the counter, "you look so hot i might die" billie's lips went on my neck, as she continued to kiss my body. traveling down to my chest.

she kissed her way up again, leaving a small kiss beside my ear "as much as i love the dress, i can't wait to take it off you, or maybe i should just fuck you in it? what do you think love"

i almost moaned, "both" i whispered as she smirked. her fingers playing with the fabric. "can't wait" billie went down to my neck again. "don't leave a mark"

"i'll leave a mark if i want to love"