22

"your daughter?"

billie raised an eyebrow. i smirked as her eyes met mine. "but mrs summers?-" billie finally got it as she looked at me again.

"i was spying on you yes, my mission was to test you, to see if you could take over when your father goes off" billie's mouth dropped wide open, "your mission was to spy on her, not to fall in love in the process" my mother looked at me.

i only smiled back, pulling my arms fast to me to the rope would fall off. i stood up, looking at billie. "and i would say mother, billie is more than ready." i smiled at billie, my mother nodded her head, smiling.

"but what about your family being gone?-" i cut billie off, " they were yea, but normally i'll go with them, your maid was my maid when i was a kid, and she almost exposed me" i rolled my eyes, tugging on my dress.

"congratulations billie, you passed your test. when your father goes off, you'll take his place, and become the boss instead of your brother"

finneas's jaw dropped, "what?-" "billie is more capable, emotionally and physically" my mother cut off. finneas seemed mad, but smiled at billie.

billie  laughed at her brother, seeing as he rolled his eyes at her. "so, you knew the whole time?" billie's asked me, i nodded my head. "my biggest mission was to get close to you and see if you'd tell me, which you didn't. good job"

billie smirked at me, "and we know your father" mother said to billie, "he'll go off as soon as possible" billie smiled, i did too. i was happy for billie.

she finally got what she has been wanting for a long time. and she is more capable than her brother, and he wouldn't have figured out that i was spying on her.

after all i'm proud of her for finding out. but i'm also sad that i might not be able to see her anymore. what if she doesn't want to see me?

i could always stay here, and help her. but only if she wants me to. she probably thinks that i did all of this only to spy on her. and she wouldn't see that i actually like her, and i actually wanna be with her.

"can i talk to you for a moment?" billie asked me, her eyes meeting mine. i let her take my hand, as i followed her to her room.

is this where she tells me she doesn't want anything to do with me? is this the end? did she even wanna be with me?

the room was as beautiful as it always has been, just as last time i saw it. and when she became "the boss" she would get the biggest room in the house. she closed her bedroom door, sighing. "i told you i'd help you get control" she only smiled at me, taking her arms around my waist.

"i just want you to know that, even though i was spying on you, i really like you" i put my arms around her neck.

"that's good because i really like you too" a tiny blush appeared on my cheeks. billie took her hand on my cheek, "ella?" "hm?" i looked into her eyes.

"when i become "the boss" to you wanna be here? like stay here with me?" i smiled, "i'd love to" our lips met in a sweet kiss, it was slow, and passionate.

"so you were spying on me the whole time?" she whispered. "not all the time, sometimes i just wanted to be with you. i- i think i fell in love with you" her blue eyes met mine, a smile on her lips. "i think i fell in love with you too"

i smiled, kissing her once more. "let's take over the world together" i whispered, kissing her again. billie smiled, "you and me love"

"i love you ella"
"i love you too billie"