"are you vegan?"

"oh yeah, forgot to say that, what kind of pizza do you want?" i laid my head in the crook of billie's neck, her left arm was around me, her phone in the other.

we laid down in her bed, our wet hair wetting the sheets. "whatever you order, i'm not picky" billie hummed, i turned my head so i was facing her neck, closing my eyes.

"are you tired love?" billie kissed my cheek, "a little but i want food" billie kissed my cheek again, and ordered our order. "it'll be her in ten, what do you wanna do?"

"i don't know" i whispered, "something that wakes me up" billie giggled, i could feel her smirk before she answered, "you could give me head"

i almost laughed, i opened my eyes, looking at billie. "if you want me to sure" billie only smirked and nodded her head. "didn't think you'd be up for it" she stroke my cheek, "i'm up for a lot"

i smirked back at her, standing up. billie laid down on the bed, her cock already starting to harden. i positioned myself between her legs. pulling her sweatpants and underwear down her ass.

her cock was already half hard, "like the thought of me giving you head?" i smirked at her, "who doesn't?" i didn't respond, i took my hands behind my head, tying my hair into a ponytail.

"ready when you are" billie smiled, "i can tell" i smiled back. i took my hands on her thighs, pushing them to the side. "thank god you're one of those who shaves ball hair" i whispered, billie giggled. "it gets annoying"

"not a fan of ball hair, or like hair on a dick" i looked up at billie, "i'll keep that in mind" she smiled, i took my hand around her, i could barely wrap my hand all the way around her.

my hand glided up and down, as i started to give her a hand job. i bent down, kissing her balls. i took one of them into my mouth, earning a moan from billie.

i sucked on it, releasing it with a small 'pop' my mouth soon found the other one, giving that one some attention too. my hand still jerking her off.

i put the other ball into my mouth, sucking a little harder on this one. billie's hand went into my ponytail, holding me down there.

i smiled to myself, as i heard another moan from billie. i released the ball with a 'pop' looking up at billie, her eyes met mine as i took the tip of her cock in my mouth, slowly going down.

i wasn't even all the way down when i felt her hit the back of my throat. i wondered if i'd be able to take it all, but i was up for a challenge.

one of my hands went to her balls, softly playing with them. my other hand on her thigh, before i knew it my nose hit her stomach.

proud that i managed to take it all, i went up and down. billie moaning just as i did so. "fuck princess, i'm gonna cum down that pretty throat of yours" i felt billie's cock twitch.

i breathed through my nose, going faster. billie's hand held my hair tight, as she fucked my throat. a second later i felt her sticky cum down my throat, salty.

there was so much i wondered if i'd be able to take it all, after some seconds of billie cumming i swallowed every drop.

i let go of her dick, seeing it slowly soften. i took her boxers and pants back on. "good girl" billie stroke my cheek.

i went up to her, her hand going around my throat, as she kissed me. she gave my throat a light squeeze. "i know how much you like to be chocked" billie whispered, tightening her grip.

"there is a lot of stuff i like" i smiled, kissing her once more, letting her taste herself. "i'm so proud of you, you did such a good job" i blushed, burring my head in her neck. "you cum fast" i mumbled, kissing her neck.

billie's phone vibrated, "the food is here" i nodded my head, but didn't get up. "love, i need to go down and get it" i sighed, but nodded my head.

"i want some head after too just so you know"