21

my head hurts like a bitch.

i opened my eyes slowly, seeing as i'm in a car, with two other people. they didn't have the masks on, what the fuck. did billie just kidnap me? 

"you know you could have just asked right" my head pounded, my arms were tied on my back. billie turned her head to look at me.

"i'm sorry" i rolled my eyes, seeing as it was clearly fake. "like you could have asked, been like. "hey wanna go somewhere" i would have went with you, you didn't need to kidnap me with ed sheeran."

billie sighed. "anyways, where are we going" i rested my head against the seat. "you're not scared?" finneas asked. "why would i be?" i raised an eyebrow.

"we kinda shot up the whole dance, and kidnapped you after" i snickered, "all that when you could have just asked me. y'all are really dumb do you know that"

billie pulled out a gun, and pointed it to my head. "shut up or i'll shoot you dead right now" a small smile appeared on my lips.

"if you shot me now, you wouldn't have be for whatever reason you need me. because if you didn't need me you would have shot me already. i'm not stupid billie"

"oh my god" billie whispered under her breath. "what are you?" i raised an eyebrow, "last time i checked i could possibly be a human, but i could also be a snake. you never know"

"you sure do act like one" finneas pulled up into this big house. "i'll take that as a compliment" he sighed, stopping the car. both of them stepped out leaving me in the car.

billie came to my side, opening the door. "i'm truly sorry" she lifted me up, kissing my forehead. "don't worry captain, i am totally okay" i smirked at her. she giggled a bit, but kept her stuff professional.

she carried me inside the house, finneas closing the door after her. she carried me into a huge kitchen, seeing as there were already two men there, one of them i recognized, the other. maybe i've seen him before i'm not sure.

she sat me down on a chair in the middle of the kitchen. tying my arms to the chair. "placing me in a kitchen is the dumbest thing you can do" billie rolled her eyes, "shut up. you speak when spoken to" the man i didn't recognize said.

"that seems boring" i smiled at him, he didn't show me any face expressions. billie and finneas stood beside them, all of them looking at me.

i kissed my teeth, looking at them. michael. his name is michael. the other guy, i'm still not sure. he looks like a dave, he could be one.

"so are you guys just gonna look at me? i mean i know i look hot in this dress but i would like an explanation"

michael seemed to recognize me, as a smile appeared on his face. "billie why don't you tell her" michael knows.

billie squatted down, looking at me whole pointing a gun to my head. "who are you?" i cleared my throat, smiling at her.

"my name is ella summers, that's who i am" she didn't smile, didn't even smirk. "no. who. are. you?" i raised an eyebrow. "what do you mean?"

she stood up again, never losing eye contact with me. "who are you working for?" i sighed, leaning back into the chair. "well for now i don't have a job, so no one really"

she pointed the gun at my head. "i'll ask you one more time, or else ill shoot you" i turned my head to the side.

"i thought you said you wouldn't kill me?" i smiled. she sighed, "mind changed. you work for someone. you have been spying on me." i raised an eyebrow.

"really? how did you come up with that?" she turned around. "just simple things. the way you noticed when we lied, because yes i saw that you did. the way you write down small things i do, the way you hugged my maid, made her look shocked and i could not get it out of her, that was something on it own, and really just simple things."

i kissed my teeth again, smiling at her. "that's a bold thing to assume." billie looked at me again, "i am not assuming anything. i know you're spying on me." some heals clicked on the floor, a smirk on my lips appeared.

"why are you pointing a gun at my daughters head?"