$ 12 $

CHAPTER 12
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Your school don't got no dress code?" Hector asked Estrella, sat at the kitchen table with a blunt between his lips as he weighed his product.

He watched as she opened the fridge, her phone in her hand as she texted Fezco always, raising an eyebrow at how open her top was.

"I don't know, why?" Estrella glanced at him for a second before grabbing the horchata coffee she had bought last night and never finished.

"You always dressed like you going to the club, that's all," Hector shrugged. "Be careful."

"I ammmm, don't worry. You gonna take me to school today?"

"Yeah I got time," He nodded. "And I kinda feel bad that you be walking like, everyday."

Estrella laughed as she walked back to her room to finish getting ready for school. Hector didn't know that when he doesn't take her to school, Fezco does.

Estrella checked herself out in her mirror before taking a picture to send to Fezco, which she had done only a few times before after getting ready.

She was feeling confident with herself, and she felt like making her now-boyfriend's morning.

Fezco smiled down at his phone once the picture came in, taking a few minutes to stare at it and admire.

He was still laid in his bed, planning on going to sleep after Estrella got to school and wouldn't be on her phone as much. He usually woke up around 11 am, but since he began talking to Estrella, he'd wake up a few hours earlier just to text her in the morning.

"Yo Siri, how do you spell gorgeous?" Fezco asked his phone after struggling to type a text back to Estrella.

iMessage–Fez <3
You gorgeous ma

iMessage–Fez <3
Blessing my phone n shit

Estrella laughed as she read over Fezco's texts, then sprayed some perfume on herself before responding.

"Aye I got someone coming over for business later, you remember Mouse?" Hector asked as he appeared under Estrella's doorframe.

"Yeah..." Estrella trailed off, thinking about the last time she saw the creepy ass man.

"Yeah. And ion like the way he was looking at you last time, so go out with one of your friends after school or some shit, iono," Hector told her. "But uh, hurry it up, I want some McDonald's breakfast."

Estrella nodded as Hector walked off and outside to his car to warm it up, which would give her about five more minutes.

She sat down for a second to text Fezco back, and that second turned into those five minutes she had left, so Hector was now honking his car horn so she'd hurry up.

"Shit," Estrella mumbled after realizing she wasted her five minutes and hurried to grab all her things, then hurried out of the house.

"It's about time princess, damn," Hector shook his head at her as she got into the passenger seat.

He backed out of the driveway and began driving to the McDonald's a few blocks away while they talked about whatever they could think of, and laughed a few times at crackheads in the streets.