1

Zero and Eleven ran out of Hawkins lab, hand in hand. The two had finally found the courage and plan to escape. Once outside, Zero encouraged Eleven to crawl through a small tunnel in the ground.

"I'm right behind you," Zero told Eleven.

Zero was more fluent with her English considering that was one of the main things she learned. Any and Every type of language was crammed into her brain at a very young age. This was because one of her powers, shapeshifting. Papa liked to use her to get top tier information on the Russians.

"Zero?" Eleven called, snapping Zero out of her thoughts.

"I'm coming," Zero quickly crawled though the tube.

Once the two made it to the other side, they found themselves in the woods. The two ran for quite some time before starting to walk. Zero stopped for a quick second to make herself some shoes; the ground was hurting her feet. That was another one of Zeros powers, elemental control. After making her shoes, Zero glanced up, hoping to make Eleven some shoes.

"Eleven?" Zero asked, looking around.

"Eleven!" Zero called again, getting no answer.

Zero began to run in the direction she thought Eleven had went. In reality, she actually ended up going in the oppose direction. After a few hours of walking, Zero stopped.

"Eleven!" Zero scream so loud, birds flew off the tree branches.

The girl gripped her head with both heads and took a seat by a tree. She was supposed to protect her sister, yet she had lost her. In the process of sitting on the ground, Zero heard a leaf crunch. Not sure if it was her sister, Zero changed her appearance. She was now around sixteen/seventeen, with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hello?" A woman called.

"Hello?" Zero asked, walking in the direction of the voice.

As Zero walked closer, she saw a middle aged woman with brown hair. When the two of them locked eyes, the woman's eyes widened. At this point, Zero looked down and saw she was still in a hospital gown, which was covered in blood.

"Oh my god...honey are you alright?" The woman rushed towards Zero.

Zero slightly flinched, making the woman stop. Slowing her pace, the woman put her hands up to show she meant no harm.

"My name is Joyce...and you?" Joyce walked closer to Zero.

Zero had to think for a second, she could say Zero, but that would raise questions. Instead she thought back to what her father used to call her...nobody.

Flashback

"Why don't I have a normal name? Like the people you make me pretend to be?" Zero asked Papa.

"Because you are no one person...you are nobody," Papa smiled.

"So my name is nobody?"

"You know I didn't necessarily mean that was your name, but I like it...let's go, nobody," Papa had an evil grin on his face.

Flashback Ends

"Hello? Are you okay?" Joyce began to panic.

"No, my name is...Beau," Zero said, using the middle two letters of the word nobody.

"Okay, Beau...where did you come from and what happened?" Joyce walked up the to girl and ran her hand over the cuts on her face.

"I-I can't talk about that,"

"Can't talk about it? You're covered in blood...come on, I'll call the police,"

"No!" Beau yelled a little too loud.