15

After Erica and Dustin were gone, Beau, Steve, and Robin were captured by the Russians. Each of them were taken to their own rooms for questioning.

"You are still alive...how lovely," the man from before said, as he walked into the room.

Beau stayed quiet as she watched the man walk in with a soldier right behind him.

"Let's start with some easy questions first...who do you work for?" The man asked.

"I don't know," Beau replied because she couldn't remember.

"Wrong answer," The man motioned for his soldier to hit Beau.

The soldier punched Beau across the face twice, allowing blood to spill from her nose.

"Who do you work for?"

Beau shook her head, leading to another two punches to the face. At this point between the bullet holes, the blood, and the swelling, it was hard to even tell it was Beau.

"Let's try a new question...what are you?"

Beau again shook her head, not knowing the answer to his question. Bracing herself, Beau took more hits to the face.

"Get her up...we'll try something else,"

The soldier nodded and grabbed Beau, pulling her to her feet. From there she was drug into a room with Robin and Steve.

"Beau! Beau look at me," Robin said, just as Beau was set down on the floor.

Beau look up, barley being able to see Robin though her swollen eyelids.

"Oh dear god...their gonna end up killing you," Robin said on the verge of tears.

"Where is...that other guy, I can't remember his name," Beau said slowly.

"Steve...he's right behind you," Beau turned to see Steve staring at her.

Before Beau could get a word in, the soldiers came back in. They proceeded to strap the three teenagers to chairs.

"I just wanna sleep," Beau said, wanting to cry.

"Don't sleep, you might have a concussion or something," Steve said.

"Steve she's got about eight bullets in her head...I'm sure it's more than a concussion," Robin said.

"I just worry about her, okay,"

"I know Steve...I know,"

While talking, another group of people came in the room. Again it was the same man, but he was followed by a man in a white coat.

"We will get you to talk," The man said, smiling.

The man in the white coat walk up to the three, starting with Steve. He stabbed each of them with a syringe that was filled with an unknown liquid. As soon as the liquid hit her veins, Beau reacted differently. Instead of talking and laughing, she passed out.

——————-

"Beau! Beau!" Dustin yelled, trying to wake the girl up.

"Hmm," Beau groaned as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Come on, we need to go," Dustin ushered Beau out the door.

While doing so, Beau finally began to take in her surroundings. It was as if that liquid that she was injected with somehow healed her slightly.

"Oh my god, what the hell?" Beau asked, looking around.

"I know you're confused, but we need to go," Dustin said.

"I mean why am I back down here, I thought I jumped though a portal," Beau said as she ran towards the small red car.

"Oh please tell me you're back," Erica said, as she got Robin and Steve into the car.

"Memory, I think so...strength, no really," Beau said.

"That's good, but we need to go," Dustin jumped in the car, followed by Erica and Beau.

——————-

When the group reached the elevator again, Beau struggled to get Steve and Robin out of the car. When it was finally done, Dustin used the key card to activate the elevator. On the ride up, Beau watched as Steve and Robin acted like idiots.

"You look like shit," Dustin told Beau.

"Yeah, I feel like it," Beau said, looking away from Steve.

"I mean I can barely recognize you. There's so many wounds on your face,"

"Well once this is all over, some rest will do me good...and maybe I'll have El help me remove some of these bullets. It might make the healing a lot faster," Beau smiled just as the elevator opened.

Grabbing Steve and Robin by the shoulders, Beau walked them outside. While doing so, some security guards came running at the group.

"Go, movie theatre," Beau said, knowing it was the best place to hide "I'll meet you there,"

Once everyone was inside, Beau quickly ran to grab a hoodie from one of the nearby stores. There was no way her face wasn't gonna draw attention. After doing so, Beau found Dustin and Erica out by the concession stand.

"What are you two doing? Where's Steve and Robin?" Beau asked.

"We don't know, we lost them," Erica said.

Sighing, Beau looked around. The only way she was gonna find Steve is if she thought like him...well him on drugs.

"They would've came out here and possibly got water, drugs can make you dehydrated...and from there they probably would've reached the peak of their high, which would've made them sick...their in the bathroom," Beau took off in the direction of the bathrooms.

Sure enough, there sat Robin and Steve. Smiling down at the two, she motioned for them to stand up. Once Steve was up, Beau pulled him in for a hug.

"What's this for?" Steve asked, not hugging back.

"I'm sorry I was so out of it...I mean you got hurt cause I wasn't able to help," Beau said, pulling away.

"Don't apologize, you got shot...it's not your fault," Steve smiled, removing Beaus hood.

Having not gotten a look at the new damage earlier, Steve cringed. He knew it was probably hard for Beau to see.

"Can you heal your face or anything?" Steve asked.

"If I could've, I would've," Beau smiled.

"Alright you two, enough...we've got bigger problems," Erica snapped.

Beau turned around and nodded her head. The group needed to find their way out of Russian range. That being said, the moment they walked out of the bathroom, they were spotted.

"Go down!" Beau said, motioning towards the escalator.

Following what Beau said, the group found themselves running towards the food court. There they hid behind a counter, hoping they wouldn't be seen.