2

"Breakfast is ready," Jonathan told both Beau and Joyce.

"Be carful of the poster," Joyce panicked as Jonathan almost set the food on it.

"Yeah, okay. All right," Jonathan said.

Beau watched Joyce carefully, seeing the absolute pain she was in. She knew she could no longer stay here if it was gonna cause Joyce stress.

"Thank you guys for letting me stay here, but I'll leave today. I'd don't want to continue to burden you," Beau said with a smile.

"No, don't leave...I know I don't know you, but-but...I don't know having you around makes things seem a bit normal, I think. Just please don't go, not yet," Joyce pleaded.

"Umm...mom is that a good idea?" Jonathan asked.

"Please, just stay,"

Beau nodded her head and ate her breakfast. Either Joyce was being nice and wanted her here or the cops were on the way and she needed a reason to have Beau stay.

"I'm going to step outside for some air, so if you'll excuse me," Beau stood up and walked outside.

Sticking out her hand, she created a cigarette and lit it. This wasn't exactly the best habit she had picked up on, but it was definitely a comforting one.

"You're kidding, right?" Hopper said, walking up towards Beau.

"It seems it's option two then...she called the cops?" Beau whispered to herself.

"You're like sixteen and you're smoking?" Hopper grabbed the cigarette out of Beaus hand and threw it to the ground.

Looking Beau in the eyes, he pressed his foot down on the rolled tobacco. Beau looked at him in disgust. Who was he to say what she could and couldn't do.

"You're a dick," Beau snapped.

"I've been told that a couple hundred times," Hopper said, knocking on the door.

Joyce open the door and was furious seeing Hopper. Beau then figured this had nothing to do with her.

"We've been waiting six hours!" Joyce yelled.

"I came as soon as I could," Hopper walked into the house followed by Beau.

"Six hours?" Beau questioned.

"A little bit of trust here alright? We've been searching all night. Went all the way to CartersVille,"

"And?" Jonathan asked.

"Nothing,"

Joyce looked like she was about to breakdown and cry, so Beau walked over and put her hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Flo said you got a phone call?" Hopper asked.

"Oh, yeah," Joyce said, while trying not to cry.

"Storm barbecued this pretty well," Hopper inspected the phone.

"The storm? You're saying that's not weird?" Joyce was baffled.

"No, it's weird,"

"Can we trace the call?" Jonathan asked.

"It doesn't work like that," Hopper glanced at Beau, seeming to be thinking.

"Are we sure it was even Will?" Beau asked before Hopper could.

"Yeah, Flo said you just heard static,"

"It was Will, okay...he was scared and there was something else," Joyce explained.

Beau knew damn well what this was, but there was no way in hell she could tell them. All she wanted to do right now was create an opening to the upside down and find Will. She didn't like seeing Joyce in pain because of something her and her sister opened.