6

Once Beau knew she was out of sight, she changed back into herself and ran towards the gate. Luckily she was able to get through before anyone saw her.

"Let's do this, shall we," Beau told herself, running through the upside down.

The first place she went to go check was of course Castle Byers and when Will wasn't there, she went to the house. Right as she arrived at the house, she unfortunately saw what the boys called the "demogorgon".

"Oh shit," Beau said, when it noticed her.

Having to think quickly, Beau ran out of the house and deep into the woods. Luckily the creature didn't follow her, as he was focused on something in the house.

"Will?" Beau shouted "Will!"

Eventually Beau saw what looked to be a bunch of bodies and she ran towards them. Luckily one of the bodies was Will.

"Will...oh my god," Beau grabbed the vine that seemed to be going down his throat.

Pulling on it some more, she completely got it out of his body. Once it was out, she realized he wasn't breathing.

"Come on Will," Beau said, using her powers to try and pull out anything put in his body by the creature.

"Will? Oh my god," Joyce said, running up to the girl.

"Hopper!" Beau yelled.

For once in her life she had no idea what to do and it was freaking her out. She always had an idea and it always worked the way she wanted it to, but this time it didn't.

"He's not breathing," Beau said, struggling to breath herself.

"Alright...Joyce, listen to me," Hopper said coming over "tilt his head back and lift his chin...I'll tell you when to pinch his nostril and breath into his mouth. Beau, just calm down," Hopper said.

Beau nodded and watched as Hopper began to do chest compressions and Joyce began breathing into Wills mouth in between. She somehow felt useless not being able to save Will on her own.

"Come on kid," Hopper said.

"Will it's your mom, listen to me...I love you so, so much. I need you to come back to me," Joyce cried.

At that moment Beau had an idea. She looked down at her hands and created an electric charge, one strong enough to restart someone's heart.

"Move," Beau said pushing Hoppers hands away.

Placing her hand down, Beau released the energy into Wills chest and he immediately woke up. Joyce gasped and hugged her son, while Hopper looked at Beau.

———————-

"I don't know how to thank you," Joyce told Beau as they watched Will.

"I'm not a hero Joyce...in fact I yet again lost my sister," Beau snapped.

"But you saved Will...if it wasn't for you back there, I don't know if we could've got him back in time,"

"Mom...he's awake," Jonathan suddenly said.

"Where...where am I?" Will asked.

"You're home...you're home," Joyce said with a smile.

"We missed you...so much," Jonathan said.

"What's this?" Will asked, grabbed Jonathan's hand.

"You're worried about my hand?" Jonathan and Will chuckled.

Beau couldn't help but smile at the family, seeing how happy they were brightened her mood. She never got to experience a family like this and she wasn't sure if she'd ever get to.

"Who's this?" Will asked, looking at Beau.

"This is Beau, she saved your life," Joyce said with a smile.

"I'd say it was a group effort," Beau said with a smile.

"Beau," Hopper said, causing the girl to turn around.

Hopper motioned for her to follow him into the hallway. Once there, he turned and handed her a paper.

"What's this?" Beau asked.

"The lab agreed to release you...under on condition," Hopper said.

"And what's the condition?"

"I take you in and make sure your powers don't end up in the wrong hands,"

Beau looked down at the paper, seeing that her name was now Beau Jenna Hopper. Without hesitation, Beau launched herself at Hopper and hugged him.

———————-

"Jesus, what's that smell?" Jonathan asked, as he and Beau walked into the Wheelers basement.

"Dustin farted," Lucas laughed.

"Shut up," Dustin said, his face going bright red when he saw Beau.

"Come on Will," Jonathan said.

"Bye guys," Will said, walking up the stairs.

"You too Dustin, let's go," Beau said motioning to the upstairs.

Ever since things settled down, Beau tried to live a normal life. That included basically watching over Dustin for some cash...babysitting to be exact.

"This is stupid, I never had to be taken home," Dustin said.

"It's not my fault your mother is paranoid," Beau said with a laugh.

Walking up the stairs Beau ran directly into Nancy. The two smiled at each other and Nancy told her to wait there.

"Here, I figured you could use this," Nancy handed over a box wrapped in paper.

"This is a?" Beau didn't exactly know what Christmas was.

"A present, you peel the paper off,"

"Oh," Beau peeled the paper off to reveal a journal.

"It's so you can write your feelings down. You said you didn't like to be vulnerable around people, so I figured you could do it on paper...trust me, it helps to get those emotions out there,"

Beau smiled and pulled Nancy in for a hug. She wasn't use to people being this nice to her.

"I should probably get goin, but thank you Nancy....Dustin! Get your ass up here," Beau yelled.

"Bye," Nancy said, chuckling at Beau.

Walking outside, Beau climbed into a beat up truck that Hopper had managed to get her. There she sat and looked at the journal, wondering what she was gonna write.

———————-

After Beau dropped off Dustin, she found herself back home. Her home of course being Hoppers small house.

"Hop, I'm home!" Beau yelled.

"In here!" Hopper yelled from the kitchen.

"What's this?" Beaus asked, seeing some Eggos wrapped up.

"I'm gonna go put them in this box...you know try and find her,"

"You think it'll work?"

"Yeah...now I got some food from the police station, if you want some,"

Beau looked at all of the food and realized it was only sweets. Hopper looked at her and shrugged his shoulders, not minding it as much as her.

"How about I make us a ham or something," Beau said.

"Where are you gonna get a ham the day before Christmas?" Hopper asked, walking towards the door.

Beau stared at him and created one in her hands. Her expression remained blank as Hopper just opened and closed his mouth.

"I'll never get use to that," Hopper said, while walking outside.