7

"Dustin I told you I'd bring some quarters, can you quit calling?" Beau said with a chuckle.

"We only have a half hour left here, let's go!" Dustin hung up the phone.

Beau rolled her eyes and walked towards the door. She wasn't supposed to leave the new cabin after a certain time, but she didn't care.

"I'll be back El, don't go anywhere," Beau yelled.

Once they had finally founded her sister, Hopper moved them out to the woods. He wanted to better protect El because the military was still after her.

"Where are you?!?" Dustin yelled through the walkie-talkie he got her.

"I'm on my way, would you let me drive," Beau snapped.

Eventually Beau pulled up at the arcade and walked in. Seeing the boys, she walked over to them.

"Here, asshole," Beau said, handing him a bag of quarters.

"Yes! Let's go," Dustin ran towards Dig Dug.

"What's wrong with him?" Beau asked Will.

"He lost his high score,"

"Bummer...I'm gonna head back home, call if you need me,"

——————-

"Another day, another bullshit problem," Beau snapped, driving towards Dustin's house.

He apparently forgot his science text book and his mother wasn't able to get it to him. Of course she then called Beau because these were the things she payed her to do.

"Can't remember one book," Beau muttered as she unlocked Dustin's house and ran to grab the book.

Once she had it, she drove to the school and walked towards the science classroom. She wasn't sure if he had class yet, but she figured she just drop it off for the teacher to give to him.

"Hi...I was wondering if you could give this to Dustin," Beau said handing the book to Scott.

"Of course...you're Beau, right?" Scott asked.

"Yeah," Beau smiled and looked around the classroom.

She had never actually been in a classroom, so this was all new to her. Looking at the board, Beau noticed some equations.

"What's this?" Beau walked towards the board.

"Oh it's nothing, just some thoughts. The boys actually got me curious about traveling through dimensions last year, so I've just been looking into that stuff," Scott explained.

"This...this isn't gonna get you to a new dimension. This is gonna keep you in the same dimension, it'll just put you in a new location," Beau grabbed some chalk and started fixing some equations.

"So you're into science?"

"My father forced it down my throat," Beau made a few more edits "now if we can just figure out what elements are gonna make up this portal...it can be done," Beau was thinking out loud.

She figured if she could create a portal, she could just jump around town. That and she thought it would be interesting.

"That should be easy, we're essentially creating a sort of black hole...only this black hole is two sided, an entrance and an exit," Scott grabbed a book and started writing stuff down.

Beau started to play with a few more equations, wondering if she could make this portal easier. While doing so, the bell rang and Beau didn't hear it. She only realized when Dustin came up to her.