4

Beau sat at the dining table, picking at her fingers. Hopper showed up and told Joyce that they found Wills body.

"That's not my boy!" Joyce yelled.

"Joyce..." Hopper looked towards Beau.

"You don't understand, he talked to me...Beau knows what I'm talking about," Joyce turned towards Beau.

"Stop Joyce, please," Beau got up and walked over to Joyce.

She gave Joyce a look that told her to keep quite. They might know that Will is alive, but Hopper would never understand.

"It was a half and hour ago...one blink for yes, two blinks for no. Then there was this thing with no face that came out of the wall," Joyce ignored Beau.

"Mom! Come on," Jonathan yelled.

"After Sarah...I saw her too and I heard her. It was all in my mind," Hopper said, putting his hands on Joyce's arms. "I had to pack it all away...just so I didn't fall down a hole,"

"You're talking about grief...this is different. You just need to believe me, please...please," Joyce began to cry.

"I think you should go down to the morgue tomorrow and see him for yourself,"

"Come on...let's get some sleep," Beau told Joyce, motioning towards her room.

Joyce nodded her head and went towards her bedroom, while Beau went to talk to Hopper. When she walked up to his window, he gave her a look of disappointment.

"Don't tell me you believe this crap," Hopper said.

"I know you'll never believe her, but that doesn't mean I won't. I've been through enough in life to distinguish a lie from the truth...and I have my own knowledge on this," Beau sighed

"Really?" Hopper looked irritated.

"If you decide there is something more intense happening here, you know where to find me. Have a nice night, Hopper,"

———————-

"Toast?" Beau asked Jonathan.

"No, I'm gonna go get her up," Jonathan said looking at the clock. "Mom...mom!"

"What...what time is it?" Joyce asked.

"It's almost eight, we have to go,"

"Go where?"

"To see Will,"

Joyce reluctantly got up and started to get ready. Beau just stood in the kitchen sipping coffee and eating toast.

"Beau...why can't you just explain to Hopper that you saw it too?" Joyce said walking towards the kitchen.

"Because he's not gonna believe what I say...he's gotta see it," Beau set her coffee down.

"What?"

"I did some thinking last night and I know how to show him something is going on here...do you trust me?"

"Yes, you just have to hurry. I don't want anything to happen to Will...wherever he is,"

———————-

Beau stood next to Hopper while Joyce went and looked at the body. She wanted to go look for herself, but she was gonna come back later.

"How longs this light stuff been going on and the wall too?" Hopper asked.

"Since the first phone call," Jonathan explained "you know she has anxiety problems...but this, I don't know,"

"She'll be fine," Beau told Jonathan.