26

Beau laid flat on the bed while Steve and Dustin tried to stitch her skin back together. It was taking a lot longer than need as the boys kept fighting about who was doing it correctly. It was also very awkward, as Dustin kept looking up at Beau clearly blushing.

"Did they take any or your organs? I mean did you even check?" Dustin asked, as he took over stitching again.

"No, I didn't...we had to escape the Russians," Beau snapped.

"We?"

"Hopper, Joyce, and Murray were there...it's a long story,"

"What about that guy who wrote you the letter?" Steve asked.

"He was there too, his name is Dmitri,"

"Is Dmitri...you're boyfriend?"

"Steve, really?" Dustin snapped "this is not the time for drama...but I mean do you have a Russian boyfriend?"

"We never really established anything. Of course we were seeing each other and from what I can tell we care about each other, but- I don't know," Beau sighed.

"Alright, enough about you're dating life...how about you tell us why you powers aren't healing you," Dustin finished the last few stitches.

"I got inject with a weird serum, I got beat to hell, and I got cut open...you tell me," Beau got up and walked to the bathroom.

In there, she put on the shirt Eddie gave her, scrunching her nose at the smell. She wasn't sure what exactly she was smelling, but it wasn't good.

"Is this the cleanest shirt you had?" Beau asked Eddie as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Eddie looked Beau up and down, swallowing hard.

"Scoot," Beau sat on the couch between Eddie and Erica.

"I saw you Beau...the real you," Nancy said, catching Beau off guard.

"What?" Beau sat forward.

"Henry showed me the memories of you two..."

"Okay, and?"

"And you were just as scary as him...if not a little worse at times,"

"Nance, you know that's not me anymore...right?"

"I know, I'm just having a hard time believing it,"

Beau nodded her head and leaned back on the couch. Eddie watched her do so, as he was extremely curious.

"So is nobody gonna tell me where she came from?" Eddie asked, looking away from Beau.

"Henry pulled me from Russian, into the Upside Down," Beau said.

"I'm sorry, he can do that?" Robin panicked.

"He can only do that to me because I'm his twin, we have a connection type thing...if that's what you call it,"

"Twin? Guys come on, I need more info," Eddie laughed nervously.

"Beau is one of the girls with superpowers, that we mentioned before. She was thought to be the twin of El, the other girl, but she's actually the twin of Henry Creel...Vecna," Dustin explained.

"So you got superpowers?" Eddie looked at Beau.

"Yeah, now be quiet so I can gain some energy," Beau leaned back and closed her eyes.

————————

Beau had seemingly drifted off into a slumber while the group slept and prepared for the next morning. It was a good thing though, as when she woke up, she could feel her powers starting to work again.