Fake Relationship Jeonghan

Weeks have pasted since your now ex boyfriend broke up with you.

You thought everything was great between the two of you but you thought wrong.

You were at a cafe "studying" but your mind could only think about your ex.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" A voice says to you which causes you snap back to reality.

Y/N POV

I meet the eyes of the person who spoke.
Of course, it was Jeonghan. We came here to study.

I shyly smile "yeah"

"I know a way you can forget about him." Jeonghan says before taking a sip of his coffee

"How?" I watch Jeonghan as he puts his cup of coffee down

"Let's date" Jeonghan smirks

"What!" I say but it wasn't a question

Jeonghan laughs at my surprise face "Calm down, I meant it as fake dating. Remember how he was always jealous about us being close well we can use that."

"How?" I ask before taking a sip of my coffee

"Since we've always been close then we can use the trope, friends to lovers to get back at him. He'll think that you always liked me during the relationship so then that will make him doubt himself." Jeonghan smirks

"Mhm, I like that idea." I smile

"Well then let's go, my beautiful girlfriend, we have class to attend." Jeonghan says while getting up from his chair and holds his hand out to me

I smile up at him, stand up and take his hand in mine.

We walk hand in hand to school which was only a few minutes away.

Soon enough we get to our classroom and walk to our seats.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see my ex watching me and Jeonghan walk hand in hand to our seats.

Jeonghan pulls out the chair of my desk to allow me to sit down which I do.

"Thanks" I smile at him as he takes his seat next to me

"No problem." Jeonghan says with a sweet smile

After class Jeonghan takes my hand again and we walk out of class.

We walk to the exit of the school building and see that it's raining.

I look up at Jeonghan "Should we wait out the rain?"

Jeonghan looks back down to me and smiles brightly "No, let's go" Jeonghan says then pulls me outside.

The rain drenches us immediately.

Jeonghan starts running which causes me to start running. We run together and never let go of each other's hands.

Out of nowhere Jeonghan stops us and turns me to him. I look up to Jeonghan and Jeonghan looks down into my eyes which causes me to blush.

"You look so beautiful right now." Jeonghan says with water running down his face and hair.

Jeonghan leans down while I stand on my tippy toes to reach him.

Jeonghan pulls me close to his chest and rests his arms around my waist while I rest my hands on his forearms.

Our lips meet and move together in union.

At that moment I felt safe. I forgot about my surroundings. And I definitely forgot about my ex.

After a minute our lips pull away.

"I love you Y/N, and I always have." Jeonghan admits

"I love you too, Jeonghan. I'm sorry for realizing it too late" I say

"Don't be sorry, I'm glad you realized it now." Jeonghan says while holding on to my cheek

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jeonghan shyly asks

"Of course!"

His lips formed a smile as did mine.

We lean in again and give each other a quick peck.

"Let's go home, before we catch a cold." Jeonghan says after the kiss

"Right, good call." I laugh after forgetting we were still in the pouring rain.

Jeonghan grabs my hand and we ran hand in hand all the way home.

——-
The End